Attention horse folks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
persimmoncf said:
:coffee: not trying to be a smartass or anal...but its not in the classifieds so far. And the thread hasnt been pulled either.
That Pixie cow is just trying to get me in trouble, sneaking stuff by me like that. :mad:

I'll show her.....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
pixiegirl said:
persimmoncf said:
That's ok. Unlike some I won't throw a hissy over it. She didn't see it or even biatch at me because I'm not a habitual offender. She still likes me the best. :flowers:
i'm a NEVER-NEVER offender and still got my LEGIT thread pulled on some horses i was selling. I just think some people ARE watched more closely, then the delete trigger finger shoots out a one finger delete salute/spasm, without checking first. When i asked about why my thread was pulled i was told there just wasn't enough time to check the classified before pulling it...but there was certainly enough time to take my money FOR that ad.....

Now i can step down off the soapbox, i WILL say it's fair to post the classified number in the thread, and hope it won't be missed prior to the aforementioned delete spasm occurs.

AND....i think it was very nice of SOMDRocks to post a possible horse property. if i was perusing properties, i would very likely post info on them as well. It wasn't HER property, she just knew it was for sale. SO those same rules (IMO) shouldn't apply.

This public service announcement is now complete. TYVM. Carry on.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Happyappy is not going to be happy.. :whistle:
i'm rubber you're glue, what you say bounces off me, and sticks to YOU.

I ALWAYS pay for my classifieds before i post anything for sale. :frown: miss smarty pants.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
vraiblonde said:
No, if the property or animal or whatever is already in the classifieds, there's no problem drawing attention to the ad. It's just advertising it exclusively in the forums that's a problem.

:rolleyes: Well that lets Happyappy off the hook.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i'm rubber you're glue, what you say bounces off me, and sticks to YOU.

I ALWAYS pay for my classifieds before i post anything for sale. :frown: miss smarty pants.

I'm still mad because you and that hubby of yours ate all the food and left me none :frown:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I'm still mad because you and that hubby of yours ate all the food and left me none :frown:

i can give you the leftovers today if it makes ya feel better, just dropped some off at the pool :popcorn:

:lmao: