August Wedding

Blondie76 said:
I really want to try on the Watters brand of dresses. They have some really beautiful dresses. They have a store in Alexandria that carries them. I was thinking about going to David's Bridal as well. There were a couple on there website that I liked.

The clock is ticking. You better get busy!! :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The flowers, colors, and bridesmaid dresses you choose should all reflect the level of formality you're going for. I had an outdoor wedding, so my flowers, colors, and bridesmaid's dress were all very simple and informal. My flowers:

Attachments

• bouquet1.JPG
    bouquet1.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 124
  • bouquet2.JPG
    bouquet2.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 117
J

julz20684

Blondie76 said:
Daisies are pretty and I believe they come in different colors. Haven't tried the DC local board yet. I will take a look. Thanks :smile:

Daisies with sunflowers

S

starr

Whatever you do stay away from Mary's Bridal in Annapolis. They carry a line of dresses my sister and I were interested in and we got overcharged big time. Just trying to help you out.

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Nickel said:
The flowers, colors, and bridesmaid dresses you choose should all reflect the level of formality you're going for. I had an outdoor wedding, so my flowers, colors, and bridesmaid's dress were all very simple and informal. My flowers:

Those are gorgeous! I want to get married again, just so I can do stuff differently that I have changed my mind about. :lol:

nicole_M

Gerbera daisies are beautiful and come in every color imagineable.

I am trying to find the link to the colors I was going to use for my August wedding but I am not having any luck :(

My cousin is getting married in the beginning of July and we are wearing bright pink....They are strapless and right below the knee....They are beautiful. She is using Cala Lillies and Gerbera Daisies as well.

I'll keep looking for that link.....

Oh, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

nicole_M

starr said:
Whatever you do stay away from Mary's Bridal in Annapolis. They carry a line of dresses my sister and I were interested in and we got overcharged big time. Just trying to help you out.

I was getting ready to post this....Mary was the ONLY lady that has the dresses we needed....So we went ahead and ordered from her 3 weeks ago....$340.00 for a bridesmaids dress....

She is pushy and rude. Although she does make beautiful dresses, I would not recommend her. Our dresses will be in in April.

Blondie76

Another negative Karma

Wow - someone really doesn't like me :ohwell:

August Wedding 02-07-2007 12:03 PM we just dont do that, hope you get a quick divorce!

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
A lot of brides these days don't wear 'white', but 'ivory' instead. It went so much better with my complexion. :shrug:

I bought an ivory one, and changed my mind 2 days before the "Big Day". It all worked out, and was my only freak out of the whole thing. :lmao: (I look better in white) I ended up with 2 dresses. :ohwell:

Christy

b*tch rocket
GeezLouise said:
Those are gorgeous! I want to get married again, just so I can do stuff differently that I have changed my mind about. :lol:

I'm thinking of getting married again, just so my daughter can finally be a flower girl. Pixie crushed her dreams. :drama: :lol:

Wenchy said:
I bought an ivory one, and changed my mind 2 days before the "Big Day". It all worked out, and was my only freak out of the whole thing. :lmao: (I look better in white) I ended up with 2 dresses. :ohwell:

So what did you do with the other one? :popcorn:

I am such a slacker with my dress. It is still at my mom's and I never had it cleaned.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
GeezLouise said:
Not me, I was over it before the wedding even happened. :roflmao: Planning that was the biggest PITA of my whole life, and I just spent the morning bathing and force feeding a cat. :roflmao:

Apparently someone has zero taste in wedding attire. Loser didn't even sign their name. :duh:

August Wedding 02-07-2007 12:43 PM it "went" with your complexion b/c you're obviously a whore to be wearing ivory.

Blondie76

Speedy70 said:
Apparently someone has zero taste in wedding attire. Loser didn't even sign their name. :duh:

August Wedding 02-07-2007 12:43 PM it "went" with your complexion b/c you're obviously a whore to be wearing ivory.

Nice - don't you just love it when people don't have the balls to sign there name when it comes to giving out negative karma. I guess they find it easier to dish it out than to take it.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Nickel said:
Not me, I was over it before the wedding even happened. :roflmao: Planning that was the biggest PITA of my whole life, and I just spent the morning bathing and force feeding a cat. :roflmao:
I had the best wedding ever! Breakfast at the hotel cafe, 10:30 am couples spa, gambling, a bottle of champaign while day was still gambling and I was getting ready, ceremony & pictures, back to hotel, :gossip: then sleep. :diva: