August Wedding

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
I had the best wedding ever! Breakfast at the hotel cafe, 10:30 am couples spa, gambling, a bottle of champaign while day was still gambling and I was getting ready, ceremony & pictures, back to hotel, :gossip: then sleep. :diva:
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my wedding. What I did not enjoy was the 10 months of planning leading up to it. :lmao: But, we wanted our families in attendance, and you do what you gotta do. :shrug: I'm just saying that I'm glad I don't ever have to do it again. :lol:

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
So what did you do with the other one? :popcorn:

I am such a slacker with my dress. It is still at my mom's and I never had it cleaned.

I had a customer who had a bridal shop in Chincoteague. She picked them up from the store two weeks after the wedding (paid me $50/dress) and I didn't have to worry about the cleaning/storage part. She sold them to somebody else...I didn't want them back. :jet:

I have pictures, and don't need the dress(es).

Christy

b*tch rocket
Nickel said:
Not me, I was over it before the wedding even happened. :roflmao: Planning that was the biggest PITA of my whole life, and I just spent the morning bathing and force feeding a cat. :roflmao:

It was one of my most favorite weddings though. Very unique and fit you and Dustin perfectly. :yay: I LOVED the idea of handing out blankets for everyone to sit on at the wedding.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Christy said:
It was one of my most favorite weddings though. Very unique and fit you and Dustin perfectly. :yay: I LOVED the idea of handing out blankets for everyone to sit on at the wedding.
:diva: It turned out exactly as we'd planned. Casual and unpretentious. :yay:

S

starr

nicole_moreland said:
I was getting ready to post this....Mary was the ONLY lady that has the dresses we needed....So we went ahead and ordered from her 3 weeks ago....$340.00 for a bridesmaids dress....

She is pushy and rude. Although she does make beautiful dresses, I would not recommend her. Our dresses will be in in April.
We got dresses off of the Jasmine line. They try to make it seem like they are made by them but they order them for the company. They even take out the tag and sew in their own. She charged me an extra $150 for a foundation and my sister's dress has it in hers and she was charged nothing. When we confronted Mary she said her dresses always come with that but couldn't explain why we had paid extra for it and didn't offer any money back. We got ripped off. My sister found a place that would send the dress for free to you and didn't charge sales tax and the dresses would have been about $100 each. Mary is very rude and I make sure I tell everyone I know to stay away from that place!

R

remaxrealtor

Attachments

• weddingsky.jpg
    weddingsky.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 109

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Blondie76 said:
Those colors are pretty Pixie!

The wedding is inside - it will be way to hot to have it outside and my hair would frizz - lol. Thanks for the list Speedy! That will help a lot.

I had an August wedding and really lucked out..the weather was blue skies and in the 70's. Perhaps yours will be as well. Bad thing is I need to go back to my wedding book to remember the flowers I had. :confused:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
Nickel said:
Not me, I was over it before the wedding even happened. :roflmao: Planning that was the biggest PITA of my whole life, and I just spent the morning bathing and force feeding a cat. :roflmao:

Mine was too..... :lmao: There are just a lot of things that I would have done different....flowers, etc. I will probably never be satisfied, I change my mind way too much. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
GeezLouise said:
Mine was too..... :lmao: There are just a lot of things that I would have done different....flowers, etc. I will probably never be satisfied, I change my mind way too much. :lol:

Next time will be totally different than last time! :yay: I didn't follow through last time but had everything picked out. :lmao: