August Wedding

Blondie76

SouthernMdRocks said:
I had an August wedding and really lucked out..the weather was blue skies and in the 70's. Perhaps yours will be as well. Bad thing is I need to go back to my wedding book to remember the flowers I had. :confused:

Blue skies and in the 70's would be great! I'm not having my wedding outside so it won't really matter. But if we decide to take pictures outside the cool weather would help. :smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
GeezLouise said:
Mine was too..... :lmao: There are just a lot of things that I would have done different....flowers, etc. I will probably never be satisfied, I change my mind way too much. :lol:
I was 100% satisfied with all of the decisions we made, except that after I purchased my dress I found about 10 more that I loved and wanted. I still loved my dress though, so it worked out.

Guesswho3256 said:
I picked gerbera daisies for mine. Buying wholesale and putting 10 stems in plain square glass vases. 2 shades of pink and white.

Hydrangea are beautiful blondie. And they're like a spring green and light blue. And your sisters would both look great in either color. The stems are so big you wouldn't need as much.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=337196&pCatg=4064

I used hydrangeas in my wedding (but not in the bouquets). My colors were light blue and lavender. Perfect for a spring wedding. :dance:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Blondie76 said:
Daisies are pretty and I believe they come in different colors. Haven't tried the DC local board yet. I will take a look. Thanks :smile:

I had shasta daisies in my arrangements and boquets. I will find some pics.. and get back to you! My wedding was in sept, and I had some really pretty arrangements.

watercolor

yeah yeah
These of course, were not in my bouqet, but I loved them so much that I actually planted them in my garden last year.

Of course, they come in all sorts of colors.

100_2091.jpg

100_2099.jpg

of course- like I said, they are all different colors. I had some purple ones, and white, and yellow. Those were just the two pics I took from this past summer.

Blondie76

Argh! Too much to choose from :jameo:

lol - j/k thanks for all the tips - now all I need to do is decide :twitch:

I figure once I get my dress - everything else will fall into place...right? lol

Blondie76 said:
Argh! Too much to choose from :jameo:

lol - j/k thanks for all the tips - now all I need to do is decide :twitch:

I figure once I get my dress - everything else will fall into place...right? lol

:tap:

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
Weddings are so beautiful. I always cry at them. Good Luck getting it all together. :huggy: August is the perfect month for weddings :clap: I will keep checking for updates!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Speedy70 said:
Apparently someone has zero taste in wedding attire. Loser didn't even sign their name. :duh:

August Wedding 02-07-2007 12:43 PM it "went" with your complexion b/c you're obviously a whore to be wearing ivory.
Well that's just mean. I'm getting married in October and my bridesmaids will be in brown. I'm thinking I might go with ivory because it will look better with the color scheme.