Bachelor Parties

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Another man paying for attention, how sad..............

OCTOBER 26--In a remarkably embarrassing new lawsuit, an Arizona man claims that he was bilked out of $175,000 by a Phoenix stripper who played him for a sucker for three years. According to a Superior Court complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, gullible Zachary Hull, 39, met Kimberly Jennings in November 2001 while she was working as a topless dancer. Jennings claimed that she stripped to pay for her college tuition and "painted a tale of woe and honest needs" so that Hull would "feel sorry for her," alleges the complaint. thesmokinggun.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
Another man paying for attention, how sad..............

OCTOBER 26--In a remarkably embarrassing new lawsuit, an Arizona man claims that he was bilked out of $175,000 by a Phoenix stripper who played him for a sucker for three years. According to a Superior Court complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, gullible Zachary Hull, 39, met Kimberly Jennings in November 2001 while she was working as a topless dancer. Jennings claimed that she stripped to pay for her college tuition and "painted a tale of woe and honest needs" so that Hull would "feel sorry for her," alleges the complaint. thesmokinggun.
So he claims he isn't a sucker? :killingme :killingme :killingme

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
nomoney said:
Having a bachelor party does not automatically mean "here come the strippers"

Yes bachelor parties are tradition but who says getting your freak on has to be included :confused:
there were absolutely no strippers at the bachelor party Honey :angel: HONEST!!!

GIjoeKungFUgrip

Went to one of those

Went to a bachelor party many years ago....it was pretty sad now that I look back on it. A bunch a married guys drooling over an over lipsuctioned, silcone woman. Not sure who I felt sorrier for. She was someones daughter, and these were someones husbands. Even though I attended, I felt grossed out by most of the behavior. Enjoyed the beer, cigars and Poker though!\
Believe me guys, its overrated!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
Having a bachelor party does not automatically mean "here come the strippers"

Yes bachelor parties are tradition but who says getting your freak on has to be included :confused:
I never had a bachelor party... I feel so abused..

Will you be my stripper??

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
GIjoeKungFUgrip said:
Went to a bachelor party many years ago....it was pretty sad now that I look back on it. A bunch a married guys drooling over an over lipsuctioned, silcone woman. Not sure who I felt sorrier for. She was someones daughter, and these were someones husbands. Even though I attended, I felt grossed out by most of the behavior. Enjoyed the beer, cigars and Poker though!\

:gossip: I think He is ghey???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think some guys don't get the idea of...

GIjoeKungFUgrip said:

..what it's supposed to be.

There is nothing worse than having a guy or two in the group who is miserable. They get drunk and/or obnoxious and/or ham handedly want to buy a girl for the night or whatever forgetting who the party is about. Boorish behavior. The worst ones are the ones who are in a female hating stage 'cause Betty Sue recently done him wrong.

That does happen and that does suck. It is up to the best man to discreetly set A hole straight and failing that to get enough help to make it so.

On the other hand, when everyone in the party is all about the guest of honor and is in the spirit of the thing, it is a BLAST. It is a bunch of, after all, MALES, hanging out with a bunch of very attractive FEMALES and everyone is focusing the fun and gags and jokes and attention on the fact that he has chosen THE one to leave ALL this behind. It is 'bon voyage!'. It is camraderie. It is tradition and a right of passage.

D

DMJ

I dont believe that you should have anything to do with a stripper at a bachelor or bachelorette party. Strippers should be reserved for the enjoyment of the other guests. Your stripper days should be over once you decide to marry.

D

DMJ

Chasey_Lane said:
I've gone to a strip club many, many times. I've been touched by some, left alone by others.
Its one thing to go to a strip club, its another to get a lapdance.