Backstabbing and Girl Drama

K

kris31280

Ladies!

Why is it that we resort to backstabbing and deception when it comes to men?

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

I can totally see the red karma comin' down the line whilst I'm venting...

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
yeah and who wants sloppy seconds?

Besides why would you want to be with a man that choose your friend first then figured to tag you second?

craberta

That "friend" of yours has no self respect, no morals and no sense of what a friend should be. She did do you 2 favors, first, she showed you how selfesh she is and second, that the guy is a pig who uses "I was drunk" ass an excuse to "pork" with a willing pig. No matter how drunk you are, you would never willingly do anything that was against your true morals. People tend to do what they really want to when they drink. Your friend really didn't give a #### about you. It is how she really feels. I personally would never do that to my friend. I would though to someone I did not know, if I really thought I had a future with the guy.

M

missperky

That "friend" of yours has no self respect, no morals and no sense of what a friend should be. She did do you 2 favors, first, she showed you how selfesh she is and second, that the guy is a pig who uses "I was drunk" ass an excuse to "pork" with a willing pig. No matter how drunk you are, you would never willingly do anything that was against your true morals. People tend to do what they really want to when they drink. Your friend really didn't give a #### about you. It is how she really feels. I personally would never do that to my friend. I would though to someone I did not know, if I really thought I had a future with the guy.

Well, how do you know who was #### blocking who? If they both liked him and all.

ICEMAN

Maybe It's Because Some Women Think Being Treated Like Crap Is Some Form Of Acceptance, Have Class, Be Mysterious, Don't Be A Clone Of Another, They Will Come........

ICEMAN

Maybe It's Because Some Women Think Being Treated Like Crap Is Some Form Of Acceptance, Have Class, Be Mysterious, Don't Be A Clone Of Another, They Will Come........

Radiant1

Soul Probe
That "friend" of yours has no self respect, no morals and no sense of what a friend should be. She did do you 2 favors, first, she showed you how selfesh she is and second, that the guy is a pig who uses "I was drunk" ass an excuse to "pork" with a willing pig.

:yeahthat: Kris, some women are just jealous and catty types and feel like they're in constant competition with other women for a man's attention. She's obviously no friend of yours and you may want to think twice about the guy. Sorry this happened to you. :huggy:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

I think somebody met Azzy, what do you think Doug?

Callie girl

Ladies!

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

Aren't you a little old for all this, you say you want a good man but do you truthfully think you are going to meet him at all these bars you go to?
You only have to be a mom in the mornings?

jenbengen

Watch it
Ladies!

Women are catty and no, you are not the only one who has dealt with this. There are few women I truly trust not to yap about me behind my back.:lmao: Hence the reason most of my friends growing up were guys. At least with them, I know conversation about me will be limited to my boobs or some other anatomical part.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Aren't you a little old for all this, you say you want a good man but do you truthfully think you are going to meet him at all these bars you go to?
You only have to be a mom in the mornings?

Meeting Women at bars for me is a TOTAL turn off ! I dont know why women would want to meet men there. It baffles me.