Backstabbing and Girl Drama

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Meeting Women at bars for me is a TOTAL turn off ! I dont know why women would want to meet men there. It baffles me.

I don't either. Then they complain that the person drinks too much and is out dogging with others.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
If you just met him in a bar and you like him already: We know what you really wanted, But your friend got the stuff first... That's what the bars are for..Besides drinking and shooting pool IMO

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Aren't you a little old for all this, you say you want a good man but do you truthfully think you are going to meet him at all these bars you go to?
You only have to be a mom in the mornings?

You know that was a very good point. I know single moms like to go out too but you really hit the nail on the head with this post

Last edited:

PrepH4U

Ladies!

Why is it that we resort to backstabbing and deception when it comes to men?

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

I can totally see the red karma comin' down the line whilst I'm venting...

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

So your friend had to get him drunk to sleep with him? :shrug: So he had no willpower of his own to say no I have drank enough? :shrug: So she forcefully made him have sex with her and he was an unwilling particpant? :shrug: Did she also give him aqua dots?? It already shows that he has no morals if he was truely interested in you. Why do you want someone that has no self control? OR are you just looking for the sloppy seconds as someone else stated. OR are you just upset that your friend got to him first and it really was a competition. Sure looks to me that your friend did you a favor. :shrug:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Ladies!

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

Rats, I can't remember the last time I had 2 girls fighting over me. See what happens when you become old and ugly.

I haven't had as much luck meeting girls in the grocery store either. They seem to sense the cucumbers are bigger and better (plus they don't fart and snore).

Oh well.

SoMDGirl42

Anybody that jumps into bed the first time they meet someone isn't worth your time. It's obvious, neither have morals. Your friend did you a favor. And if you REALLY want him that bad, you can probably have him too, since he obviously doesn't care who he #####.

Do yourself a favor. Say home and be a mom and teach your child some values. There's plenty of time left in your life to sleep around with strangers, you're young. Your child needs you more.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Ladies!

Aren't you the same person that started a thread about finding a good man and how everyone just wants to fvck you? Why on earth are you about complaining about being [ock blocked?

Females suck, they are full of drama and lies.

Life is a competition better man up.

Very rarely will you meet a decent man in a bar. Tho it sounds like all you're trying to gain is a good time.

Better luck next time. :pete:

Plan B

Great post!
ladies say they want Mr Right only to placate 'Mom' lookin over their shoulder.
I feel so bad for women. they cant win...

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Aren't you the same person that started a thread about finding a good man and how everyone just wants to fvck you? Why on earth are you about complaining about being [ock blocked?

Females suck, they are full of drama and lies.

Life is a competition better man up.

Very rarely will you meet a decent man in a bar. Tho it sounds like all you're trying to gain is a good time.

Better luck next time. :pete:

Not all women are like that.

madMAX

Ladies!

Some people are saying she was a bar..... Where in her post does it say she was at a bar? It says she was a party.