Backstabbing and Girl Drama

T

toppick08

Ladies!

Why is it that we resort to backstabbing and deception when it comes to men?

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

I can totally see the red karma comin' down the line whilst I'm venting...

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

She's nothing more than a whore, period, and he is no prize. Keep looking.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
and they don't hang out at bars/parties trying to "find" a man(hence my previous post)

Is that what I have been doing wrong? Who seyz the forums aren't a great information source, I now see the light.

I guess I will just wait for the co-worker to set me up with a friend. :sarcasm:

:getdown:

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Aren't you girls a little old for this mess? No one chose your friends for you. I'm not trying to be harsh just concise. It's your choice to hang out with people that act like this so you really can't complain when they act in their nature. I agree with all that said that the dude was a pig. I'm sure she didn't have to get him drunk to sleep with him. Hell, the drunker a dude gets the less functional in bed he usually is.

I don't see anything wrong with going to or meeting people in a bar. I've actually met several quality people in bars, guys and girls, romantically and platonically (I don't think that's a real word but you get it). It's my experience though that you get what you give. If you act like bar trash you'll attract bar trash. If you act like a decent person you may attract some trash (who should be easily weeded out) but you'll attract some decent people too. Go out to have fun not with the intention of meeting your soul mate.

smoothmarine187

Aren't you girls a little old for this mess? No one chose your friends for you. I'm not trying to be harsh just concise. It's your choice to hang out with people that act like this so you really can't complain when they act in their nature. I agree with all that said that the dude was a pig. I'm sure she didn't have to get him drunk to sleep with him. Hell, the drunker a dude gets the less functional in bed he usually is.

I don't see anything wrong with going to or meeting people in a bar. I've actually met several quality people in bars, guys and girls, romantically and platonically (I don't think that's a real word but you get it). It's my experience though that you get what you give. If you act like bar trash you'll attract bar trash. If you act like a decent person you may attract some trash (who should be easily weeded out) but you'll attract some decent people too. Go out to have fun not with the intention of meeting your soul mate.

Just wait until I steal Clyde from you

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Maybe she was being a true friend and test driving him to see if he was worth it for her friend. I mean it is only sex after all.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ducks for all the red that's gonna be thrown his way)

E

(((echo)))

sounds to me like it's another case of......

fn1230jo4.jpg

Poohhunny1605

Ladies!

Why is it that we resort to backstabbing and deception when it comes to men?

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

I can totally see the red karma comin' down the line whilst I'm venting...

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

I didn't really read the rest of the thread, so I'm not sure if someone already said this or not, but, if a girl "friend" #### blocks you, totally not a "friend". First rule of friendship is never go for the guy your friend likes and definately don't sleep with him! Shows what kind of trash she is and what kind of trash he is..they were meant for each other!:whistle: