Bad Roads

SShewbert

What love is all about
My mom and stepfather just had an accident over in Calvert, their car is totaled. So now I am wondering what would be the best way for me to get to Calvert from St. Mary's?

frequentflier

happy to be living
My mom and stepfather just had an accident over in Calvert, their car is totaled. So now I am wondering what would be the best way for me to get to Calvert from St. Mary's?

Their car can be replaced...I hope they are OK. Unless you absolutely have to travel, I wouldn't be on the roads!

SShewbert

What love is all about
4 and Dares Beach one overturned same at 4 and Broomes Island Road

I bet one of those is my mom and stepfather. I dont know for sure where they are because no one could tell me for sure. I just know they are on 4 in Calvert.

hotcoffee

Side road.. Redlands

Hubby just left.... they have not touched Thunderbird....

I know they don't plow until it's up over 4" but there is absolutely no reason for them not to have sanded the hills.... none what-so-f ing -ever.....

I just don't understand it... the main roads in CRE are always top notch in a snow storm....

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My son just called to tell me he's leaving work, driving from Calvert Cliffs to Charlotte Hall, he better call me when he gets home.

chesapeakewndrs

I know they don't plow until it's up over 4" but there is absolutely no reason for them not to have sanded the hills.... none what-so-f ing -ever.....

I just don't understand it... the main roads in CRE are always top notch in a snow storm....

Settle down. They have the trucks out there and they are putting down sand. They can't do it all at once. I followed one up N. Catalina.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

I didn't realize it had to be 4 inches... some of these hills are awful.. the last storm a few weeks ago the buses couldn't get up on Gunsmoke.. the bus never came for my kids