0301091805[1] (2).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 0301091805a[1] (2).jpg
    0301091805a[1] (2).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 59

SShewbert

What love is all about
where are they at right now?

I have no idea. I know they are on 4 but no one I talked to could tell me where at on 4. I know they were a roll over so I am figuring one of those that is either at Dares Beach or the other road.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I would rather not but they will have no way home so I am sitting here and dont know what to do.

If they are not familiar enough with the area to tell you where they are, suggest you call the Calvert county Sheriff's Department & ask if they can tell you where they are so you can go pick them up. Phone numbers are: 410-535-2800 or 301-855-1194. Be prepared to keep calling as they are very busy & be concise when you reach someone. If you have name of car owner or license number they should be able to help you.

Be careful!!

hotcoffee

I didn't realize it had to be 4 inches... some of these hills are awful.. the last storm a few weeks ago the buses couldn't get up on Gunsmoke.. the bus never came for my kids

They don't plow until over 4" and that's just main roads... I've been here since '98 and they've only come down my road once... but I'm on a short little side road....

But they should be sanding or salting.... they are usually much better than the county roads.... I just don't understand it...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Wait until about 8 or so then you'll start hearing a boatload of sick calls for "stomach pains"... just because.

misshelper

They don't plow until over 4" and that's just main roads... I've been here since '98 and they've only come down my road once... but I'm on a short little side road....

But they should be sanding or salting.... they are usually much better than the county roads.... I just don't understand it...

Because no matter what they do, someone will b!tch, see? I know I wouldn't want their job.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Wait until about 8 or so then you'll start hearing a boatload of sick calls for "stomach pains"... just because.

Two of the calls before the accidents started piling up were for "trouble breathing" and "stomach pains" SIGH I know there are a lot of legitimate calls, but I wonder how many people that are seriously injured are waiting because someone has gas?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Do you hear anything on Tomahawk? We can see something in the woods.. looks like a cop in the ditch.. a whole bunch of cars.. i haven't heard anything
we can see them sliding down the hill into the ditch

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Two of the calls before the accidents started piling up were for "trouble breathing" and "stomach pains" SIGH I know there are a lot of legitimate calls, but I wonder how many people that are seriously injured are waiting because someone has gas?

Thank you.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Do you hear anything on Tomahawk? We can see something in the woods.. looks like a cop in the ditch.. a whole bunch of cars.. i haven't heard anything
we can see them sliding down the hill into the ditch

As long as no one is getting hurt then fire up some popcorn and beer.:yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yea, or someone saying they feel constipated. Heard that one the other day.

"Back pain" is common.
I wonder if people would be picking up the phone as often if they were paying out of pocket for it...
Bless the volunteers...they have a lot more patience than I would have.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have no idea. I know they are on 4 but no one I talked to could tell me where at on 4. I know they were a roll over so I am figuring one of those that is either at Dares Beach or the other road.

I am just off of Dares Beach..son just had to go out..I can try to get him to check out the accident...