Bad Roads

frequentflier

happy to be living
Good News, my son came her instead of driving all the way home. Bless his heart.:yahoo:

My husband just called and is leaving Pax. I am going to be on pins and needles until he walks in the door.

God, a traffic complaint for someone doing donuts in a school parking lot. EEHAW (Give me a freakin break!)

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
My husband just called and is leaving Pax. I am going to be on pins and needles until he walks in the door.

God, a traffic complaint for someone doing donuts in a school parking lot. EEHAW (Give me a freakin break!)

Did you hear the one for 4wheelers in cre? Or the donuts at Asbury?

Good grief! Doing donuts in a school parking lot in this kind of weather is the BEST place/way to learn how to deal with fish-tailing, spins and skids!

Bay_Kat

Tropical

My son said the roads are stupid so my house is closer than his.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Did you hear the one for 4wheelers in cre? Or the donuts at Asbury?

Thought of your hubby w the 4 wheelers :whistle:

The donuts are in Asbury? Thought is was a middle school. I am in the basement and cannot hear the scanner as well as I could upstairs.
Honestly, if more people *did donuts* they may be able to handle their vehicles better when they drive in this weather.

LusbyMom

Thought of your hubby w the 4 wheelers :whistle:

The donuts are in Asbury? Thought is was a middle school. I am in the basement and cannot hear the scanner as well as I could upstairs.
Honestly, if more people *did donuts* they may be able to handle their vehicles better when they drive in this weather.

:lol: yeah it wasn't him.. they said Cody lane I think...

Asbury donuts was awhile ago

MMDad

Lem Putt
I didn't realize it had to be 4 inches...

It's pointless for them to plow until there is enough to actually plow. Of course, that doesn't mean they can't sand/salt, but the drivers who are losing control are really the ones to blame.

This isn't a surprise, so anyone who is out there is driving at their own risk and they are the only ones to blame when they play smashup with the trees.

LusbyMom

It's pointless for them to plow until there is enough to actually plow. Of course, that doesn't mean they can't sand/salt, but the drivers who are losing control are really the ones to blame.

This isn't a surprise, so anyone who is out there is driving at their own risk and they are the only ones to blame when they play smashup with the trees.

yeah well I just found out my ex has my daughter out in this #### of course he can't bring her home because the roads are bad but he has her in it.

hotcoffee

I just went out to sweep some of the snow off the porch... cars are moving about 5 MPH on Thunderbird...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Good grief! Doing donuts in a school parking lot in this kind of weather is the BEST place/way to learn how to deal with fish-tailing, spins and skids!

Hubby and I flew into Buffalo a few years ago and rented a Buick. There was a substantial amount of snow on the ground...found a parking lot and tried to do donuts...that car would not slide...would not spin....(dammit!)
He says "WTF are you doing?" and I told him I was trying get a feel for the car. Of course. I was also trying to have some fun :lmao:

LusbyMom

WHy are all these people out? Hubby is out now pulling people out of ditches on a hill on Tomahawk.. I can see him from our house and the steady stream of cars still driving down the hill.

frequentflier

happy to be living
yeah well I just found out my ex has my daughter out in this #### of course he can't bring her home because the roads are bad but he has her in it.

So you are on pins and needles yourself...D just called and said he is sitting on Little CP Rd. Traffic is stopped. He asked if I knew what was going on- told him there are too many accidents to keep track of. Just sit tight. Glad he fueled his truck up this morning and he is probably glad he has XM radio!

LusbyMom

So you are on pins and needles yourself...D just called and said he is sitting on Little CP Rd. Traffic is stopped. He asked if I knew what was going on- told him there are too many accidents to keep track of. Just sit tight. Glad he fueled his truck up this morning and he is probably glad he has XM radio!

Yes I am and I am sure I won't hear anything else. She is not responding to my text now.

Hope he makes it home soon.