Bare Minerals makeup

Chasey_Lane said:
Hot damn! This has made my year, but only if the JC Penney in Wildewood carries it. :cartwheel:
I just called and the person I talked to didn't know for sure, but she is thinking that the California branch is too small to have a makeup department. Waldorf already does so they will most likely begin carrying it.

CMC122

Go Braves!
workin hard said:
I've just noticed that my skin is acting oily w/ my bare minerals. Never did it before and I haven't changed a thing.

Any suggestions?
You have the stomach mump:huggy:

Nanny Pam

kwillia said:
sagnix3.gif
Kwillia, will you teach me how to do this.
:stupid:
I can't figure it out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
Thats what I'm thinking too..... Maybe I'll switch to a lighter moisturizer until the weather evens out too...

I'd offer you my honest advice though I fear the wrath of the Bare Minerals nazis. :jameo: So my forum friendly advice is DON'T STOP USING THE BARE MINERALS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! If you do, do it complete secrecy and surely don't let it be publicly known and certainly don't ever under ANY circumstances suggest to anyone else that they may not want to use it; the nazis take it personally.

Cowgirl

:getdown: My wonderful BF got me the starter kit for Christmas!!! I watched the DVD last night and tried it. I like it so far!! I need to play around with it a bit and find just the right combo for me, but I LOVE the way it feels! The DVD made me want to order all of the other stuff like blush and eyeshadow and crap. And I want one of those little kabuki brushes too. I have a brush in my kit called the handy buki brush. They didn't use it in the DVD. What is it good for? Any promotional codes working now? Maybe I'll order some more stuff tonight.

Cowgirl

OH yeah, and I got a little container of "well rested." That goes on under the eyes, right? I didn't see them use it on the DVD.....does it go on first, or last? How does everyone else use it? TIA. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cowgirl said:
OH yeah, and I got a little container of "well rested." That goes on under the eyes, right? I didn't see them use it on the DVD.....does it go on first, or last? How does everyone else use it? TIA.
I use it on my eyelids and undereyes to get rid of any redness from lack of sleep. It also makes a great blemish concealer.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
I use it on my eyelids and undereyes to get rid of any redness from lack of sleep. It also makes a great blemish concealer.

:yeahthat: I think it's actually an eyeshadow, but like Vrai, I lightly dust it around the entire eye area to brighten it up a bit when I need it. :yay:

Cowgirl

Hey Gals,

I'm still a Bare Min. newbie, so I need some advice. I found this kit, and it seems like a pretty good deal. It comes with 3 all over face colors, which are normally $18 apiece, and it also has a face brush. It says one of the colors is 'soft focus warmth.' Is that the same warmth that came in the starter kit? If so, I don't want it because I don't use much at all...my one pot will probably last me a year! Is this a good deal, or is it better for me to order things individually? TIA!

Cowgirl said:
Hey Gals,

I'm still a Bare Min. newbie, so I need some advice. I found this kit, and it seems like a pretty good deal. It comes with 3 all over face colors, which are normally $18 apiece, and it also has a face brush. It says one of the colors is 'soft focus warmth.' Is that the same warmth that came in the starter kit? If so, I don't want it because I don't use much at all...my one pot will probably last me a year! Is this a good deal, or is it better for me to order things individually? TIA!
I have that kit and love it. The Soft focus warmth is a "softer" version of the warmth that comes with the starter kit. I love the brush that comes with this kit.