Bare Minerals makeup

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
To my karma giver......I don't like the foundation for my skin. The shadows and blushes I don't mind using. Someone was tired of using the makeup so they sent me what they had, including brushes.

N

nitwhit3286

All pirates have bare essentials makeup nestled in their gun sacks.

cdsulhoff

The beavers haved nestled of Bare mineral Makeup in their damn. They like it because it is tested on pirates first...

Last edited:

Nanny Pam

cdsulhoff said:
While I was nestled up to my beaver it told me that BM makeup is not beaver tested. I am so glad for that.

nitwhit3286 said:
All pirates have bare essentials makeup nestled in their gun sacks.

cdsulhoff said:
The beavers haved nestled of Bare mineral Makeup in their damn. They like it because it is tested on pirates first...

:confused: Crack pipe??

vraiblonde said:
You've seen it on TV - Swirl, Tap, Buff and the model's skin suddenly looks perfect.

Well, it works! I bought a starter kit at Sephora yesterday and I have to say, I'm impressed. A little tinky bit covers your whole face, buffing out blemishes, discolorations, dark circles. etc.

You don't look like you're wearing makeup, just like you have great skin. Very natural. I have dry skin and I was afraid Bare Minerals wouldn't be moist enough, but it was fine and my face doesn't feel powdered.

So if any of you have been wanting to try it but weren't sure if it was worth the money, go for it! Great product :yay:
Love me some Bare Minerals-I'll never use anything but mineral makeup again.
On that note..has anyone tried any of the drugstore brands? Cover Girl and LOreal both have mineral makeup knock offs out.What do you think?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Christy said:
Any new Sephora codes? I'm getting ready to make an order.

I kept putting off ordering because I didn't have a code. I ended up stopping at the mall in Richmond over the weekend to buy. I was completely out.