Bare Minerals makeup

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Barbra said:
No, but it made my skin burn so I threw it out.
That's probably what happened to me, too. I've used it a few times and each time I got a rash on my cheeks. I still have it, almost a whole bottle if anyone is interested.

Nanny Pam

Chasey_Lane said:
That's probably what happened to me, too. I've used it a few times and each time I got a rash on my cheeks. I still have it, almost a whole bottle if anyone is interested.
I'm going to toss mine out, too. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
workin hard said:
Anyone try their Faux Tan?
My daughter turned me onto that - it's good stuff and the "tan" looks realistic. But you definitely want to wear plastic gloves when you apply because it turns your palms brown and doesn't wash off.

Blondie76

vraiblonde said:
I love the eyeliner. I got the tray with four colors in it - some kit thing. It's THE BEST eyeliner I've ever used. :yay:

I went ahead and ordered the RareMinerals night stuff - $60 for that crap! :faint: I'm having buyer's remorse, so I hope it's really really good stuff. I should get it in the next few days.

Vrai - Have you used the RareMinerals yet? Just wanted to know if it's worth the $60. I was thinking about purchasing it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blondie76 said:
Vrai - Have you used the RareMinerals yet? Just wanted to know if it's worth the $60. I was thinking about purchasing it.
I did buy it and it's doubtful that I'd buy more when this is gone. It lasts forever but I'm not seeing $60 worth of improvement in my skin.

Zazzy

K_Jo said:
What's holding me back is not knowing what color I need. :ohwell:

I have been using the makeup for about a month now and I had the same problem you do. Just pick the kit that is closest to your skin type. I comes with two different foundations and if it's not the right color they they will replace it with a different one for free.

The makeup really is great. I love it!

Zazzy

Nanny Pam said:
A Bare Minerals note...Has anyone notice breakouts after using Their Skin Revver-upper?

I use ProActive before using my bareMinerals and I love the way my face feels. I have not tried the other stuff.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Free standard shipping on orders over $50. Enter MDAY in the promotion code field at online checkout. Offer is valid through May 2, 2007, on online merchandise orders of $50 USD or more, excluding tax.

Cowgirl

*BUMP*

I'm putting together an order, and I was going to order some more warmth, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for colors. I want something that's good for every day use. Is warmth the best? TIA!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
*BUMP*

I'm putting together an order, and I was going to order some more warmth, but I was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for colors. I want something that's good for every day use. Is warmth the best? TIA!
I like Warmth, but I like Warmth Soft Focus better. It's a little lighter in texture, so it goes on a little smoother, and I find that it is a little more realistic on me.....meaning that I don't streak this one as I sometimes did with the regular Warmth. But that's just me.

Cowgirl

I like Warmth, but I like Warmth Soft Focus better. It's a little lighter in texture, so it goes on a little smoother, and I find that it is a little more realistic on me.....meaning that I don't streak this one as I sometimes did with the regular Warmth. But that's just me.

OOh, that sounds good. Sometimes if I'm not careful, the warmth can look a little much on me.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
*BUMP*

I LOVE warmth. I still have my same jar from three years ago and I use it EVERY day. I don't like pink blushes, so this one is perfect for me. I have the glee and I'll sometimes mix it with my warmth.

Are you getting any other BM stuff? I have a ton of their eyeshadows, mostly in the orange/brown family. Though, there is a pink one that I like - its called pink posy. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Cowgirl, if you want an allover eyeshadow for everyday use, try the vanilla sugar. I use it everyday as a base, then apply another color just along the crease.

Cowgirl

I LOVE warmth. I still have my same jar from three years ago and I use it EVERY day. I don't like pink blushes, so this one is perfect for me. I have the glee and I'll sometimes mix it with my warmth.

Are you getting any other BM stuff? I have a ton of their eyeshadows, mostly in the orange/brown family. Though, there is a pink one that I like - its called pink posy. :yay:

I don't want anything too pinkish, just kinda natural color. I'm just ordering warmth (or something like it) and foundation. I've thought about the glee also, I'll look at that again.

15% off online orders at Sephora. Use code G98Y7 at checkout

I'm going to use myshade or traincase. Myshade gives a sample of eye color and a free baby buki. Traincase gives a free little train case with 15 free samples.

Cowgirl, if you want an allover eyeshadow for everyday use, try the vanilla sugar. I use it everyday as a base, then apply another color just along the crease.

I don't know if I can afford more right now. :lol: What does the vanilla sugar do? I suck at eyeshadow. :ohwell: