Base Drill

What has me concerned is the fact that they are telling me I'm not allowed to come to work and that they won't pay me.

All of the contracts our folks have on base contain a 'lockout' clause, and a different charge # for base-forced closure or lockouts. Check with your contracts admin to see if you have such a job charge.

DallasRed

All of the contracts our folks have on base contain a 'lockout' clause, and a different charge # for base-forced closure or lockouts. Check with your contracts admin to see if you have such a job charge.

From what I understand....It doesn't matter who your company is, since this is a drill they cannot keep contractors from coming to work if they want to get paid. If it was an actual event the base would be closed and NO I would not get paid.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
from what i understand....it doesn't matter who your company is, since this is a drill they cannot keep contractors from coming to work if they want to get paid. If it was an actual event the base would be closed and no i would not get paid.

then go to "f'in" work idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thurley42

HY;FR
From what I understand....It doesn't matter who your company is, since this is a drill they cannot keep contractors from coming to work if they want to get paid. If it was an actual event the base would be closed and NO I would not get paid.

Lol try rolling in with that story and report back how it works

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CLASSY

That is my point! I am being told I am not allowed to come to work.

That is what your company told you? Do they have space for you off base to work for a day or two? Do they give you the option to work from home during that time period?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
As it stands now I am supposed to be there. Ooops! I am seriously thinking about staying there Thus. night. Air mat and sleeping bag..check. Bucket of chicken...check. Change of clothes...check. Might be rather peaceful and plus save gas.

Beer. Check? :confused: