Baseball season!!

first year of tball for SYB Optimist, but they have yet to call us back with information. I think they took our money and ran to Mexico. :shrug:

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
CableChick said:
first year of tball for SYB Optimist, but they have yet to call us back with information. I think they took our money and ran to Mexico. :shrug:

This will be my son's second year with SYB (10 year olds). I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would have gotten a call by now. I think it's up to the coaches to call each of the kids now.

Tina2001aniT

Both of Fastcars kids are playing SYB for the first year this year. Girl is 11 and she starts practice this week. Son is 6 and playing T-ball and we have not heard anything. My kiddo and I are doing soccer, we are not baseball/softball fans at all.....

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Tina2001aniT said:
My kiddo and I are doing soccer, we are not baseball/softball fans at all.....

BOOOOOOOO :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah still no word on T-Ball. but usually tball practice starts a week later then the big kids.

cdsulhoff

purplepassion said:
This will be my son's second year with SYB (10 year olds). I was wondering the same thing. I thought we would have gotten a call by now. I think it's up to the coaches to call each of the kids now.

What team did he play for last year??

cdsulhoff

My oldest son played for SYB for 7 years and my youngest is going into his 2nd year. We went to CNLL this year. I haven't got a call yet for pitching machine but my oldest son had his first practice yesterday..

smoothmarine187

I have both of my kids in CNLL this year. One is in the minors and the other is on pitching machine (I'm coaching his team).

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
cdsulhoff said:
My oldest son played for SYB for 7 years and my youngest is going into his 2nd year. We went to CNLL this year. I haven't got a call yet for pitching machine but my oldest son had his first practice yesterday..

He played for the Red Soxs. Coach KJ was his coach last year. I really liked him. He was fair and really helps B learn how to play. I hope he gets him again this year. We'll just have to see.

cdsulhoff

smoothmarine187 said:
I have both of my kids in CNLL this year. One is in the minors and the other is on pitching machine (I'm coaching his team).

You have a sulhoff on your team for pitching machine???

smoothmarine187

cdsulhoff said:
You have a sulhoff on your team for pitching machine???

No, sorry. I'm having my first practice tonight, I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a call yet. All of the coaches should have contact information for all of the kids on their team.

cdsulhoff

purplepassion said:
He played for the Red Soxs. Coach KJ was his coach last year. I really liked him. He was fair and really helps B learn how to play. I hope he gets him again this year. We'll just have to see.

WE got stuck on the Nationals team. With Karen. Now Scott, Chris, Bob, and some other's was his travel coach. My son did both. You notice last year if we had a game on Friday Scott would cancel them if his travel team was going away... Well Scott and that whole group is gone this year they said they were tired of Rec ball so they form a ball club of their own. We had some difference last years and we both had a grudge match..It is a shame I really thought he a was a great guy.. KJ is a really good coach.. Karen is the new commissioner for the 11&12 this year. My son was the pitcher on the national last year.