Baseball season!!

cdsulhoff

smoothmarine187 said:
No, sorry. I'm having my first practice tonight, I'm not sure why you haven't gotten a call yet. All of the coaches should have contact information for all of the kids on their team.

I guess I am just going to have to call Margie. She should know her husband is also coaching. I wonder if he is on Chris's team. their son and my son are school buddies. I use to volunteer with Margie at school..I guess I will cal her to find out what is going on..

cdsulhoff

smoothmarine187 said:
I have both of my kids in CNLL this year. One is in the minors and the other is on pitching machine (I'm coaching his team).

What is the name of your team. I should come by and say hi when we play each other!!!

smoothmarine187

cdsulhoff said:
I guess I am just going to have to call Margie. She should know her husband is also coaching. I wonder if he is on Chris's team. their son and my son are school buddies. I use to volunteer with Margie at school..I guess I will cal her to find out what is going on..

Chris is helping coach on my team..lol. I wish I would have known before now, I could have grabbed him during the draft. Not that you want me coaching your son....lol.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
cdsulhoff said:
WE got stuck on the Nationals team. With Karen. Now Scott, Chris, Bob, and some other's was his travel coach. My son did both. You notice last year if we had a game on Friday Scott would cancel them if his travel team was going away... Well Scott and that whole group is gone this year they said they were tired of Rec ball so they form a ball club of their own. We had some difference last years and we both had a grudge match..It is a shame I really thought he a was a great guy.. KJ is a really good coach.. Karen is the new commissioner for the 11&12 this year. My son was the pitcher on the national last year.

I remember having a game canceled because the team wouldn't be able to make it. I had heard there was some "restructuring" and that there weren't going to be as many players this year. I don't remember too many of the boys with it being my sons' first year. I really enjoyed it and my son is anxious to get started this year.

cdsulhoff

smoothmarine187 said:
Chris is helping coach on my team..lol. I wish I would have known before now, I could have grabbed him during the draft. Not that you want me coaching your son....lol.

DARN YOU!!! GO GRAB MY SON!!! lol

cdsulhoff

purplepassion said:
I remember having a game canceled because the team wouldn't be able to make it. I had heard there was some "restructuring" and that there weren't going to be as many players this year. I don't remember too many of the boys with it being my sons' first year. I really enjoyed it and my son is anxious to get started this year.

Do you remember who your pitcher was?
Do you remember the Orioles( Chris's team) and the Indians( Scott's team)?

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
cdsulhoff said:
Do you remember who your pitcher was?
Do you remember the Orioles( Chris's team) and the Indians( Scott's team)?

The pitcher's name was Brent. Don't remember his last name. He's been playing awhile. I think he went to 11 year old bracket this year. I don't remember the other teams. Like I said it was our first year and I wasn't familiar with many of the teams. I will try and remember/learn more this year.

cdsulhoff

purplepassion said:
The pitcher's name was Brent. Don't remember his last name. He's been playing awhile. I think he went to 11 year old bracket this year. I don't remember the other teams. Like I said it was our first year and I wasn't familiar with many of the teams. I will try and remember/learn more this year.

That is funny my son name is Brent as well. He pitched for the Nationals. He also moved up to 11&12 group. But we are now with CNLL.

cdsulhoff

smoothmarine187 said:

Ok Just got off the phone with Margie., My son is on the Giants.. Karl is his coach. I hope he is good..

Last edited: