Beautiful Bride and Formals in Waldorf

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh yes! That place is a real peice of work! Seems like EVERYONE has had problems with them...and Rose- yes- they are rank like that- and will not give you any information if you dont buy from them. I went there for my wedding- and it was a whack job. I even ordered all the stupid undergarment crap- and it was all whacked when it came in. They fought my mother on returning it- saying they wont take it back- but low and behold- they ended up taking it back- and giving her a refund when she threatened to go to the papers and to the BBB!.

They are truly awful- and yes- they have moved. They use to be over by SFW in Waldorf- and now are over in the Babies R Us shopping center.

Don't even get me started on Beautiful Bride! :cussing:

They totally screwed up my gown order and the manager, Eric, is an arsehole. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau, but never got my money back. :tantrum

LucySnow

Jessica McClintock

There's a JMC boutique in Tyson's corner, or you can order online. I think they will take your measurements to help you find the right size, but they don't do alterations, so they don't do all that "order it 3 sizes too big then charge you to fix it" crud.

Their prices are VERY reasonable, nice dress styles & quality. If you need alterations, you can find a friend or a seamstress for much less money and hassle than the bridal boutiques! Don't give those bridal shops your business, it will just encourage them to continue their crappy business practices!!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
jbooty said:
I should have requested to be butt nekkid when i was measured because i could have easily put the damn skirt over my head with a winter jacket on!
I can't believe your friend charged you $200 for alterations. :faint:

pixiegirl said:
Have you picked out your dress yet? :tap:
Chasey_Lane said:
Yep. Do you think Day will like it?
84_1_b.JPG
:faint:

jbooty

Chasey_Lane said:
I can't believe your friend charged you $200 for alterations. :faint:

I know it took her HOURS to fix my dress.. In having to basically remake the whole thing.. Had i of taken the stuff back to Beautiful Bride, i'm sure they would have charged me way more then $200..

Besides.. It's alot closer driving to Hollywood then it is to Waldorf for alterations for me..