Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is this any different than hillary or brian's lies?

Well, in a couple of different ways. Ben Carson's stories about college applications have nothing really to do with anything and they are not a matter of any real importance. Brian, on the other hand, is supposed to be a news disseminator and tell us what's going on in our country and the world. That's a pretty important position, and one where you hope you can trust this person. Hillary's lies about how she was named, or whatever other little piddling fibbers she's told, aren't terribly important but her lying about Benghazi and her unsecured email server - those are pretty big deals.

Also, both Ben and Shrill have a long history of telling many lies. Like many many lies. As in, most of what comes out of their mouth you can pretty much assume is a lie.

Ben Carson so far has *maybe* stretched a story, at best. Politico flat out lied their ass off, but all Ben did was embellish a bit - if even that, because it hasn't been proven that he did any such thing, and if you think I'm going to take the leftwing crazy ass media's word for it, think again.

The pyramids ARE still a mystery to this day, just like KooKoo said. If you or LB or anyone else sitting at your computer thinks you know all those answers, you better run and go tell archaeologists and historians, because they're still studying them. So that's another blown out of proportion crazy witch hunt.

I'm not a Carson supporter and he's not going to be the nominee anyway, but it is interesting to note the threat he obviously poses by the way the lefties are jumping through hoops to try and pin something - anything! - on him to discredit. Which just points to how moronic and mindless they are, because there are a number of reasons to not support Ben Carson. His comments on the pyramids aren't one of them

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I'm not a Carson supporter and he's not going to be the nominee anyway, but it is interesting to note the threat he obviously poses by the way the lefties are jumping through hoops to try and pin something - anything! - on him to discredit. Which just points to how moronic and mindless they are, because there are a number of reasons to not support Ben Carson. His comments on the pyramids aren't one of them

You do realize the "lefties" had nothing to do with this story, yes? This is all Rinse Preenus and the RNC. Carson is not establishment and is therefore seen as not controllable by the RNC. He and the others need to be discredited so that Jeb is the last one standing. He's their guy. Trump will be a bit of an issue for them, though, because I don't think he'll be asking for any funding from the national party. Therefore they will have no leverage there. He'll be targeted next, though. Mark my words.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You do realize the "lefties" had nothing to do with this story, yes? This is all Rinse Preenus and the RNC. Carson is not establishment and is therefore seen as not controllable by the RNC. He and the others need to be discredited so that Jeb is the last one standing. He's their guy. Trump will be a bit of an issue for them, though, because I don't think he'll be asking for any funding from the national party. Therefore they will have no leverage there. He'll be targeted next, though. Mark my words.

I was completely unaware that the RNC operated the Politico website.

LibertyBeacon

The RNC has a history of using Politico to "leak" things. As soon as you find someone to tell you what to think about various things again, you might want to ask them about it.

Hijinx

I don't know anything about Politico, I don't use it, but I suspect that Liberty is right about the Republicans, and I certainly wouldn't be surprised at anything they did for Jeb.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The RNC has a history of using Politico to "leak" things. As soon as you find someone to tell you what to think about various things again, you might want to ask them about it.

I'm auditioning you for "person who tells me what to think." So far you're not doing very well, but here's a question:

Isn't it up to Politico to run down the story and verify it? Or do they just print every email that comes to them? So like if I sent them an email saying "LibertyBeacon is a flaming asstard who is in a romantic relationship with one of his 15 cats," they'd just blast that as truth and not bother to factcheck?

LibertyBeacon

Isn't it up to Politico to run down the story and verify it? Or do they just print every email that comes to them? So like if I sent them an email saying "LibertyBeacon is a flaming asstard who is in a romantic relationship with one of his 15 cats," they'd just blast that as truth and not bother to factcheck?

Uh, I don't think you understand how this stuff works.

SamSpade

His remarks being that the pyramids were originally intended as grain storage are prepostorous? Why?

I think it's moreso to think those massive structures were built only to be used as a tomb for somebody or a couple of somebodies.

Makes.much more sense to me that something that scale, that formidable would actually have a purpose.. what better purpose than to protect your food stores.

Don't we do similar things today?

Well, among other things - there ain't a lot of *storage* inside them. And I think he is trying to link the Pyramids to the story of Joseph and the years of famine - and the Pyramids were built hundreds, perhaps a thousand or more years before Joseph.
Moreover - Pyramids - "evolved". The first ones were mastabas, a word in Egyptian meaning 'eternal house'. They looked sort of rectangular without a point, but what they were, were very large structures to house the dead.
Generally, royalty began building their eternal home the moment they arrived on the throne.

The other thing is that pyramids the world over are almost universally used as burial mounds.

I think it is very WEIRD supposition of his.

littlelady

God bless the USA

:rolleyes: Try again. :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mollie Hemingway is a right wing spin doctor.

Mollie Hemingway, Senior Editor
Mollie Ziegler Hemingway is a senior editor at The Federalist. A longtime journalist, her work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, the Guardian, the Washington Post, CNN, National Review, GetReligion, Ricochet, Christianity Today, Federal Times, Radio & Records and many other publications. Mollie was a 2004 recipient of a Phillips Foundation Journalism Fellowship. Reach her at mzhemingway@thefederalist.com

did you have something to say about the content of the Article ?

Hijinx

The fact is they threw this turd in the punch, and now a lot of people don't want the punch.

Whether or not it is fact does not really matter, the job has been done. It has served it's purpose.

Just like when McCarthy destroyed the Hillary Benghazi investigation with his stupid remark.