Ben Roethlisberger

C

CTBburn

Umm, yeah, it changed because I suck at using the internet at times and got the link wrong.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The victim's account is included in 572 pages of Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) records detailing the probe of the booze-fueled March 5 incident involving the athlete and the 20-year-old woman, both of whom had spent that evening barhopping in Milledgeville,
She was after what she thought would be easy money. She was wrong.

the woman recalled that she told Roethlisberger, "No, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me. He said it was OK. He then left without saying anything." After the woman reconnected with friends, they left the club and "went to the first police car we saw,"
Are you seriously asking me to believe a bunch of college kids didn't have a cell to dial 911???? :killingme

When Lubatti later spotted her friend, the alleged victim said, "We need to go now."
Not "I was raped??" Gimmee a break!!

Lubatti said that her friend told of having unprotected sex with Roethlisberger. After hearing her friend's account, Lubatti and another woman, Nicole Biancofiore, "walked up to the first cop we saw and told them what happened."
See cell phone comment above.

Another sorority sister, Victoria Garofalo, recalled that the alleged victim was wearing a name tag with the initials "DTF." The tag--which the woman had received at a birthday party earlier that evening--was the subject of an inside joke between the students. When Roethlisberger asked about the initials, "Garofalo explained that 'DTF' stood for 'down to ####' and that it referred to a joke between" the women.
No, mommies little girl is an angel and wasn't trolling... :sarcasm:

....as well as a search warrant authorizing investigators to collect a DNA sample from Roethlisberger, along with "hair follicles, specifically head and pubic." The samples were not eventually collected from Roethlisberger, because investigators were unable to retrieve more than trace amounts of male DNA from the alleged victim for matching purposes.
Not looking good for the chicky. :geek:

In a March 17 letter to prosecutor Fred Bright, a lawyer for the woman asked that the rape probe be dropped. "What is obvious in looking forward is that a criminal trial would be a very intrusive personal experience for a complainant in this situation,
Yea, all her sluttiness would come out!! :killingme

This is all her one sided account. Lets hear Bens story.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is all her one sided account. Lets hear Bens story.

Let's not and say we did. Let's just say we've all been to bars catering to young folks and we've all been or seen major league a-holes/drunks/sordid behavior in action.

Ben is 28. He's a multi millionaire. He's hanging out with college kids because he's too immature, too unsophisticated, too much of a Big Man on Campus ass hole to attract mature women. Whatever.

Ben has every right to be a moron. We have every right to say Ben Roethlisberger is a moron.

:buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Let's not and say we did. Let's just say we've all been to bars catering to young folks and we've all been or seen major league a-holes/drunks/sordid behavior in action.

Ben is 28. He's a multi millionaire. He's hanging out with college kids because he's too immature, too unsophisticated, too much of a Big Man on Campus ass hole to attract mature women. Whatever.

Ben has every right to be a moron. We have every right to say Ben Roethlisberger is a moron.

Ben is a moron, Tiger is a moron, all Ben and Tiger's girls are morons. The newest latest greatest thing is Phil and I expect the media to start knocking him off the pedestal they put him on in the next yr or 2.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

:yeahthat:

It's not like Ben has the corner on taking advantage of drunk chics. FWIW, both parties are at fault.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ben is a moron, Tiger is a moron, all Ben and Tiger's girls are morons. The newest latest greatest thing is Phil and I expect the media to start knocking him off the pedestal they put him on in the next yr or 2.

You've gone too far, sir, too far indeed.

Ben? Moron.

Tiger? Bigger Moron. He's married and has youngsters.

Stripper/sex workers morons? You, sir, are stepping up to the line of villainy. Villainy, I say. Taking your cloths off and having the bod and moves for people to pay you to do so is as time honored as, well, as, uh, as time honored as worshiping gladiator/quarterback punk/golfer. Have you no decency, sir?

Being the 'girlfriend' of said gladiators quarterback punks and hero golfers, why, does the phrase 'spoils of war' have no meaning to you? Do you wish to return to the age of Attila where it took actual warfare to get chicks?

We are civilized I say! If you can shoot 6 under on any course in the world, throw a TD when you gotta have it, why shouldn't you have babes throwing themselves at you and listening, yet again, how you got it up and down on 5 in gory detail? How you got the safety to lean the wrong way? After all, aren't the rewards of the same value as the deed? Do we want people who can control their ball and make their living that way to actually be people worthy of praise or are they, frankly, just jocks?

You forget yourself, sir!

:patriot:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yeahthat:

It's not like Ben has the corner on taking advantage of drunk chics. FWIW, both parties are at fault.

Oh, come on! It is written that coeds are not responsible for ANYTHING they do for 4 years and only partially responsible for the next 4. So it is written, so it is, so it shall be.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Oh, what I meant to say was that Phil, like Tiger and Ben, is free, at anytime to say to the press "Look, I'm just a dumb ass jock, too. OK? There has been all sorts of things I've done that I ain't proud of. So, bugger off." Don't ask me how I know because I can't prove it. :evil:

They want the bucks, they choose to climb up on that pedestal.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh, come on! It is written that coeds are not responsible for ANYTHING they do for 4 years and only partially responsible for the next 4. So it is written, so it is, so it shall be.

Hmmm...

"C'mon dad..I saw what you posted on SOMD.com" :lol:

Dukesdad

He is an effin moron. There aren't many bigger Steelers fans than me but they could trade him and I'd be alright with it. They won't because wining is the bottom line. He does not represent Pittsburgh or the Steelers way. He's more suited to Cinci or baltimore...

Zguy28

He's got to be stupid. He needs to learn from Reggie Bush or Hank Baskett on how to land a good woman and not mess with these college girls.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

ANother THUG millionaire..

Nothing to see here, move along.