Best full coverage foundation?

notthatone

I need to find some full coverage foundation for my daughter - she is having some severe breakouts and is getting self concious. Nothing as heavy as Dermablend is needed. I have read quite a bit about BM on here,but I always thought of that as being light,and sheer.

I need to find some full coverage foundation for my daughter - she is having some severe breakouts and is getting self concious. Nothing as heavy as Dermablend is needed. I have read quite a bit about BM on here,but I always thought of that as being light,and sheer.

Awww, I feel for your daughter :huggy:

Try bare minerals, it really does give good coverage and it's not bad for your skin. She needs to be careful with what she puts on her face, especially since she's having problems. Other than Annapolis Mall, I'm not sure where else you could get it. Something she might want to try that you can get at any local store would be Physicians Formula. I use PF now, I really like it.

Good luck to your lil gal.

R

remaxrealtor

It might be worth taking her to Belk and going over the different options that Clinique has. It's not cheap, but the wrong heavy coverag could further aggravate the breakouts.

W

Wenchy

The bisque is a great concealer and the BM foundation won't clog her pores.

Get her a starter kit and make sure it has the bisque...if not, order it extra.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Take her to a dermatologist instead of gunking up her face with makeup that might make her condition worse.

L

luckystar

Oh, and there's a place in Leonardtown you can get Bare Minerals. I don't remember the name of the place, it's some fancy schmancy hair salon though.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Without makeup, I look like a toad. With my Bare Minerals make-up, I look like Cindy Crawford. No lie. :diva:

PrepH4U

Without makeup, I look like a toad. With my Bare Minerals make-up, I look like Cindy Crawford. No lie. :diva:

I prefer Lowes Enterprise Old heritage off white in a satin blend on bad days I like the extra thick semi-gloss enamel.