Best full coverage foundation?

frozenrain

years ago (11) I used Cover girl 'no oil ' or 'anti-blemish' foundation for blemished skin.It did smell slightly medicated but the coverage was very good and it even helped heal the skin up a bit.
I think they still do it.

krb

The Hair Company in Leonardtown sells Bare Minerals-at least they did a couple of months ago. Good luck!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Without makeup, I look like a toad. With my Bare Minerals make-up, I look like Cindy Crawford. No lie. :diva:

YOU use BM? Well then, why have I been resisting for so long?! :confused: I'm going to go order a starter kit right now, so I can be purtie too.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
YOU use BM? Well then, why have I been resisting for so long?! :confused: I'm going to go order a starter kit right now, so I can be purtie too.
I've got an extra kit that I keep in my "weekend away bag" that you can use to see if you like it enough to invest in your own kit if you want.

:hot: Whew! That was a run-on sentence and a half.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I've got an extra kit that I keep in my "weekend away bag" that you can use to see if you like it enough to invest in your own kit if you want.

:hot: Whew! That was a run-on sentence and a half.....

I just ordered it. I want to look purtie too. You may need to teach me how to put it on though. :lmao:

Freakyfreak

My Freak!
I need to find some full coverage foundation for my daughter - she is having some severe breakouts and is getting self concious. Nothing as heavy as Dermablend is needed. I have read quite a bit about BM on here,but I always thought of that as being light,and sheer.

Give her a bar of soap and take away her french fries.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Is BM really that good? My skin has been breaking out like a teenagers' and I really think it's because I'm using old Mary Kay. Wonder if I should switch? :smack:

Is BM really that good? My skin has been breaking out like a teenagers' and I really think it's because I'm using old Mary Kay. Wonder if I should switch? :smack:
I fought the breakout battle from teen years on up until I tried BM. I stopped having breakouts as soon as I switched and have not had complexion problems ever since.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I fought the breakout battle from teen years on up until I tried BM. I stopped having breakouts as soon as I switched and have not had complexion problems ever since.

Next time you order from Sephora, see if they have a sample of 'Aquolina pink sugar shower gel'...it smells yummy and exactly how you would think pink sugar would smell. :lol: