Best full coverage foundation?

Roxie04

mineral veil

There is several different kinds of mineral veil. The Featherlight mineral veil has a sparkle to it. But you won't look like a 12 year old with glitter on your face.............

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
There is several different kinds of mineral veil. The Featherlight mineral veil has a sparkle to it. But you won't look like a 12 year old with glitter on your face.............

But I feel like it. I hate make-up anyway and I wear it to detract attention from myself - not to attract any.

Chasey, I was given a shade darker to try (medium dark) and it actually seems to have made a huge difference. I'm going to try it again and then if that's what was the issue, I'll order a new shade and discontinue using the mineral veil. I actually ordered a tad more than just the basic starter kit. Again, since I hate the whole make-up biz I tend to try and get "everything" in one lump package. I'm a marketer's dream cause once I decide to buy I buy it all. :lmao:

shilo

When my daughter was in highschool she had terrible skin. I got her ProActive I think it was called. It is the stuff you get off the t.v. infomercial. Anyway, it completely cleared her up. She kept up with it for a few years and never had anymore of the breakouts. When she left for the Navy at 18 she had to give it up but she actaully wrote them a letter and thanked them for such a great product.