Best SB commercial?

rack'm said:
Oh yea, how did everyone like the Strolling Bones??

Good lord, they got one foot in man......I was embarrassed for them to be honest. One of the worst performances from any band I have ever seen.

thakidistight said:
Good lord, they got one foot in man......I was embarrassed for them to be honest. One of the worst performances from any band I have ever seen.
Like Mick said, they could have played "Satisfaction" in SBI.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
thakidistight said:
The cell phone commercial where the guy chucked the phone at the other guys head :killingme
The phone with "Theft Deterent" Yup, liked that one.. made me laugh.. the "That killed him" also very good (though I don't remember what company it was for).. and the caveman getting stomped..

The colt pulling the beer wagon (It was cute)

Streaker

The guys/beer/bear thing was funny "I've still got it" :lol:

The magic wall/fridge was hilarious

&

The one with the paddles and the dead fly. "That killed him" But, like you guys said, the girl made it even funnier with her look and releasing the balloon.

itsbob said:
The phone with "Theft Deterent" Yup, liked that one.. made me laugh.. the "That killed him" also very good (though I don't remember what company it was for).. and the caveman getting stomped..
I forgot about the caveman (FedEx) :killingme Serves him right for kicking the little one.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
thakidistight said:
They did suck, they are such a mockery of what they used to be.. when you get your AARP card you really should sit down, enjoy life.. if you want to sing, pull up a stool, have a seat.. RELAX.

One of the reasons I think Paul McArtney is a class act.. he KNOWS he's old, and acts like it

itsbob said:
They did suck, they are such a mockery of what they used to be.. when you get your AARP card you really should sit down, enjoy life.. if you want to sing, pull up a stool, have a seat.. RELAX.

One of the reasons I think Paul McArtney is a class act.. he KNOWS he's old, and acts like it

I think when you get that old it might be time to quit shaking your a$$ on stage.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Magic Fridge
Caveman Fedex
Monkeys/Jackasses
Ameriquest Hospital - "Well, that killed him."
Ameriquest Flight
The Budweiser Wave thing was cool.

Honorable mention to Jessica Simpson and Pizza Hut... well... just because it was Jessica Simpson. :drool:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pizza Hut lost, last place, lack of originality, and picking a dumbazz to sell their product.

All the money they spent, they couldn't do any better then jessica Simpson??

mainman

Set Trippin
Larry Gude said:
Hands down, in our house;

"Hurry guys! The magic refrigerator is back!!!"

#2. The streaker.

Yours?

And, for extra credit, what does 'hands down' mean?
#1 Magic fridge (I had tears, I was laughing so hard at that one)
#2 Fedex Cavemen
#3 I forget the product, but where the people were playing football and they girl said, "I'll be open"... She caught the ball and dude straight up broke her back when he hit her...:roflmao: "You were open, but you are now CLOSED"....:lmao: :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
FedEx caveman
Magic Fridge
Ameriquest lady on plane

Hummer commercial (a la Godzilla movie)-just plain disturbing :eyebrow:
Diet Pepsi "brown and bubbly"-pass the Imodium, diarrhea is brown and bubbly

BuddyLee

Football addict
I had to work until half time (shock shock) so I didn't get to see the best of the best, i.e. magic fridge.

I did like the Nationwide commericials though. Old Fabio.:lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
BuddyLee said:
I had to work until half time (shock shock) so I didn't get to see the best of the best, i.e. magic fridge.

I did like the Nationwide commericials though. Old Fabio.:lmao:
Did you see the Nationwide/Sleuth beach proposal ad? :roflmao:

Ponytail

I had other stuff going on at the house I was at, so alot of the commercials were missed. I remember laughing at the Ameriquest commercials, though I don't recall details about them at this point.

The caveman Fed Ex one was good, as was the paddles vs fly one.

BuddyLee

Football addict
mainman said:
Did you see the Nationwide/Sleuth beach proposal ad? :roflmao:
Will you marry me?

...life comes at you fast...

and pay for my bills? and take care of the children? ect...:killingme