Betrayed

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
vraiblonde said:
What are you talking about? :confused: I brought up a hypothetical situation to bolster my claim that kids aren't fragile and that it's just lying Mommies and Daddies who don't want to tell them the truth about what's going on that's the problem.
What about little ones that aren't quite ready for the truth?:shrug: "Mommy and Daddy can't get along" is the biggest :bs: line ever created to sugarcoat the truth.

deadbeatdad

[
One other thing for the ladies... you can never, ever, "fix" a guy. Never, never, ever going to happen. If a guy has issues that you can't deal with, get a new guy. He may change for a short time to make you happy, but he's going to go back to being broken before too long. He may make you think you're having an effect, but you're not and as soon as an opportune moment arises, he'll revert back. That's the way we are, so either deal with our shortcomings or find someone who's a better match for you.

Amen my brother!

rack'm

Jaded
sweetpea said:
That special someone and a soul mate are 2 different things in my book.

I have to ask why you would think that.

My understanding of the term “soul mate” is that they are the “ying to your yang”, they complete you on an almost psychic level.

Who better to be in love with than your soul mate? :shrug:

Shetiger

The Hard Way
deadbeatdad said:
[
One other thing for the ladies... you can never, ever, "fix" a guy. Never, never, ever going to happen. If a guy has issues that you can't deal with, get a new guy. He may change for a short time to make you happy, but he's going to go back to being broken before too long. He may make you think you're having an effect, but you're not and as soon as an opportune moment arises, he'll revert back. That's the way we are, so either deal with our shortcomings or find someone who's a better match for you.

Amen my brother!

:yeahthat:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
He's a Predator and I don't like it.

danceintherain said:
"I thought he was great, good father, very caring, helpful, my family and friends really liked him and liked that I was happy."

Trust me no good could have come out of that (as your preview has shown). It is a blessing that you found out in time. He probably would have brought you so much drama and probabably major embarrassment to your family and children. It's gonna be rough some days but you will get over him, and just be glad he is out of the way so that you can meet someone better. There is always better. :huggy: