Betrayed

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kizzy said:
You were the one that brought it up vria.
What are you talking about? :confused: I brought up a hypothetical situation to bolster my claim that kids aren't fragile and that it's just lying Mommies and Daddies who don't want to tell them the truth about what's going on that's the problem. What does that have to do with your nonsensical tirade?

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
What are you talking about? :confused: I brought up a hypothetical situation to bolster my claim that kids aren't fragile and that it's just lying Mommies and Daddies who don't want to tell them the truth about what's going on that's the problem. What does that have to do with your nonsensical tirade?

Oh nothing I care to rehash. :huggy:

:undermybreath: as the forum turns.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
We find it's getting increasingly difficult to be around her because she is so angry all the time over the whole way it ended. She's constantly telling us what a jerk the guy is, when we know better...we know the guy. We just want to say I TOLD YOU SO. It's a shame, but we turn the other way now when we see her coming.
People are strange, that's for sure. I know a gal that is CONSTANTLY talking about her ex-beau - she just can't let it go. Goes on and on and on, practically every sentence out of her mouth is a reference to this break-up, how miserable she is and how jaded and cynical it's made her. But when you tell her to shut up about it, she replies, "Well, YOU brought it up!"

:crazy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yeah... whatever ya'll do... DON'T bump this thread after it had died down for the past 2 1/2 hours...:jet:

:whistle:
Setting my alarm clock as a reminder now. :dance:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yeah... whatever ya'll do... DON'T bump this thread after it had died down for the past 2 1/2 hours...:jet:

Hypothetically speaking...were you serious about it being exactly 2 1/2 hours or should I wait a few more minutes? :confused:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Since somebody bumped this before the 2 1/2 hours was up, do we have to start the countdown all over? :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
What is "hpyothetically"? :confused:

It's what happens after spending too much time at the freakshow and then trying to post, while laughing so hard you have to hold onto your chair with one hand. :lol: