Biden Actions ... And Reactions

herb749

Now he wants to spend money for the border crisis he created .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🚀 Last evening, Joe Biden delivered his second national address since rolling into the White House. At times whispering, at times quietly shouting, gritting his teeth, squinting, clearing his throat every six words, and pointing straight at Hell, Joe Biden shot for “steely resolve,” which unfortunately came out looking more like a man anticipating a difficult bout of constipation:

image.png

In a few long words, veins popping out on his forehead and his face shining like a Klieg light, Joe said Americans are losing focus, and after everything he’s done for us. He said we need to stop forgetting about his family’s investments in Ukraine, which are suffering because Putin. And — oh yeah — also Israel, which is suffering just like Ukraine. In fact, in a way, Putin made Hamas attack Israel, because Putin is getting away with his Ukraine invasion right now. Plus, blue cities — blue cities! — are also suffering, just like the jews, who are suffering just like the Ukrainians, but the cities are suffering from the U.S.’s border problem, which is also just like Ukraine, and is also Putin’s fault. So, the bottom line is: let’s all print a lot more money and then send most of it to Ukraine!

Here’s the transcript:

Good evening, my fellow, uh, Americans. We have to talk about, ah, an important inflection point in this graph right here. Wait, where … okay never mind about the graph. As you may know, the nation’s longest friend and most important ally, Israel, was attacked by … uh … those people. The evil! The jews are suffering. But someone else is suffering too.

You know who I talked to right before I came on tonight? Me neither. But before that, I spoke to, uh, president Zelensky of Ukraine. He said they were hanging on and punching the Russians in the nose, and good too, but unless they get some help soon, uh, the thing is, you know, the thing.

It reminds me of the time when I was fighting in the Korean War. My entire platoon was dead. It was just down to me. And on the other side was fifty thousand uh, what do you call them, fighters, anyway, it was me and them. And then I said to myself Joe, you got to get to work, and so … uh … well never mind, that will take too long.

My administration has come up with a very conservative aid package that will put the Russians in their place and you can take that to the bank. We only need $100 billion dollars. For Ukraine. And for all that other stuff! It’s your duty as Americans. And as, um, that guy once said, we are the Light on the uh, on the top there, you know, the highest spot.

So for the cost of a mint chocolate ice cream cone a week, which is my favorite kind by the way, but with butterscotch syrup, that’s the best … uh … in a cup, otherwise it can get messy, believe me. Where was I? Oh. I hope the Republicans can stop opposing peace and security and being hateful and just cough up the money. Anyway, that’s it. Good night.

Okay, I took a little authorial liberty there, but you got the gist. In his actual speech, Biden broke his $100 billion proposed aid package down like this: $10 billion for Israel and $60 billion for Ukraine. Of the remaining $30 billion, some for Taiwan; some for “humanitarian aid” (Hamas); and some for “our own border security.”

Last night, Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) tweeted a response video saying she’d heard that the actual bill directs the requested border money not to the border, but to big blue cities like Chicago, Philadelphia and New York, to help accommodate even more illegals. Brilliant.

Watching Biden is a morbid kind of exercise. Biden still has that dual-chin thing going on (is the bottom of his face collapsing?), and when he talks none of the skin on his face moves. It’s either a mask or a horrifying Botox fail. Ironically, Joe Biden is several years older than both the modern State of Israel, created in 1948, and the modern state of Ukraine, which separated from the Soviet Union in 1991.

Bizarrely, Fox’s Brit Hume described Biden’s speech as “the best of his presidency.” It wasn’t, even though he faced the very low bar of having given only one other national address, and still failed. And you can tell that everybody agreed it was horrible, because two of four Israeli newspapers didn’t even mention Biden’s speech on their home pages this morning. The Wall Street Journal didn’t even run a real story about it, publishing just a handful of bullet points instead.

I could kiss every single Republican in the House for not electing a Speaker (admittedly, some more enthusiastically than others, but I digress). Because of that, Biden’s aid package can’t be jammed through before anybody gets a chance to read it. Otherwise it would probably have already passed, since right after Biden’s speech the Senate voted 97-0 on a resolution supporting Israel.

The battle for Speaker is a very fine bit of passive-aggressive political jiu jitsu. What are they supposed to do? They don’t have a Speaker yet.

I don’t know whether they planned it this way or not, but the Republicans are looking like geniuses at this point. Take your time, Republicans. Do it right.

herb749

🚀 Last evening, Joe Biden delivered his second national address since rolling into the White House. At times whispering, at times quietly shouting, gritting his teeth, squinting, clearing his throat every six words, and pointing straight at Hell, Joe Biden shot for “steely resolve,” which unfortunately came out looking more like a man anticipating a difficult bout of constipation:

image.png
In a few long words, veins popping out on his forehead and his face shining like a Klieg light, Joe said Americans are losing focus, and after everything he’s done for us. He said we need to stop forgetting about his family’s investments in Ukraine, which are suffering because Putin. And — oh yeah — also Israel, which is suffering just like Ukraine. In fact, in a way, Putin made Hamas attack Israel, because Putin is getting away with his Ukraine invasion right now. Plus, blue cities — blue cities! — are also suffering, just like the jews, who are suffering just like the Ukrainians, but the cities are suffering from the U.S.’s border problem, which is also just like Ukraine, and is also Putin’s fault. So, the bottom line is: let’s all print a lot more money and then send most of it to Ukraine!

Here’s the transcript:

Okay, I took a little authorial liberty there, but you got the gist. In his actual speech, Biden broke his $100 billion proposed aid package down like this: $10 billion for Israel and $60 billion for Ukraine. Of the remaining $30 billion, some for Taiwan; some for “humanitarian aid” (Hamas); and some for “our own border security.”

Last night, Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) tweeted a response video saying she’d heard that the actual bill directs the requested border money not to the border, but to big blue cities like Chicago, Philadelphia and New York, to help accommodate even more illegals. Brilliant.

Watching Biden is a morbid kind of exercise. Biden still has that dual-chin thing going on (is the bottom of his face collapsing?), and when he talks none of the skin on his face moves. It’s either a mask or a horrifying Botox fail. Ironically, Joe Biden is several years older than both the modern State of Israel, created in 1948, and the modern state of Ukraine, which separated from the Soviet Union in 1991.

Bizarrely, Fox’s Brit Hume described Biden’s speech as “the best of his presidency.” It wasn’t, even though he faced the very low bar of having given only one other national address, and still failed. And you can tell that everybody agreed it was horrible, because two of four Israeli newspapers didn’t even mention Biden’s speech on their home pages this morning. The Wall Street Journal didn’t even run a real story about it, publishing just a handful of bullet points instead.

I could kiss every single Republican in the House for not electing a Speaker (admittedly, some more enthusiastically than others, but I digress). Because of that, Biden’s aid package can’t be jammed through before anybody gets a chance to read it. Otherwise it would probably have already passed, since right after Biden’s speech the Senate voted 97-0 on a resolution supporting Israel.

The battle for Speaker is a very fine bit of passive-aggressive political jiu jitsu. What are they supposed to do? They don’t have a Speaker yet.

I don’t know whether they planned it this way or not, but the Republicans are looking like geniuses at this point. Take your time, Republicans. Do it right.

He and his people knew this was a good time to get more money for Ukraine. The speech was supposed to be about Israel. Instead it was more about getting money for Ukraine. Didn't he only ask for $23 billion a few weeks ago. Now its $60. Yet no money for Maui.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Lets Loose on Bibi and Jim Jordan as WH Walks Back His Bad Remark About Gaza Invasion

Instead, Biden had a summit meeting with EU leaders where he had trouble with his notes and told a wild story about his Uncle Frank, then attended a campaign fundraiser before he headed off to the beach for yet another weekend vacation.

But he wasn't quite done with the bad remarks for the day before he hit the beach. Reporters in attendance at the fundraiser reported on those remarks.

Biden said that "the Saudis wanted to recognize Israel," and Hamas may have attacked because "they knew I was about to sit down with the Saudis."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden hits the beach on vacation as conflicts escalate: Israel preps ground invasion of Gaza as U.S. troops are targeted while Congress remains paralyzed without a House speaker

• President Joe Biden will spend the weekend with first lady Jill Biden at their Rehoboth Beach, Delaware home
  • The trip comes as the crisis continues in the Middle East and chaos persisted on Capitol Hill, where a new House speaker has yet to be elected
  • One top GOP Twitter account pointed to the beach trip and mocked Biden for not taking questions during a meeting with European Union leaders Friday

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Asks Congress for $106 Billion – $61 Billion for Ukraine, $14 Billion for Israel, $9 Billion for Gaza and Humanitarian Relief

The people behind Joe Biden have put together a single $106 billion request of financial support intended to force Congress to fund the priorities of the Obama/Biden U.S. foreign policy.

The supplemental appropriations request [SEE HERE] also includes funds to support the continued flow of illegal aliens at the southern border.

WASHINGTON – […] All told, the request includes $61.4 billion for Ukraine, including $44.4 billion to provide Department of Defense equipment for the country, to replenish weapons stocks and to continue providing other military support. The administration is also asking for $14.3 billion for Israel and $9.15 billion for the State Department to provide humanitarian assistance to Ukraine, Israel and Gaza.

[…] In addition to the funds for the two wars, the White House is also asking Congress for $13.6 billion to address migration at the southern border. That includes $6.4 billion for border operations, such as holding facilities, $3.1 billion for additional border agents, $1.4 billion for migrant shelters and services and $1.2 billion to counter fentanyl. (read more)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Tells Whopper of a Lie, Claims He Once Awarded His Uncle Frank Purple Heart For Actions During Battle of the Bulge (VIDEO)

Biden just couldn’t help himself. He just had to tell one of his favorite lies about the time he awarded his uncle Frank a Purple Heart for his actions during the Battle of the Bulge.

This time Biden claimed he was a US Senator when he awarded his uncle with a Purple Heart.

This never happened. There is no record of this ever happening. Biden is a pathological liar.

In a previous version of this same lie, Joe Biden claimed he awarded his uncle Frank a Purple Heart while he was Vice President.

According to The New York Post, “There is no evidence of the award and key details of the story are chronologically impossible. Biden’s father, Joseph R. Biden Sr., died in September 2002 — more than six years before his son was elected vice president. Frank Biden, Joe Sr.’s brother, died in 1999.”

Biden previously said, “My dad, when I got elected vice president….he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now, not because of the Battle of the Bulge, but he said, ‘and he won the Purple Heart and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him.’ ”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hamas Is the Symptom, Not the Disease

In his same old, same old Oval Office address on Thursday night, President Biden noted that during his just-completed trip to Israel he managed to speak with “President” Mahmoud Abbas of the “Palestinian Authority.”

I say managed because other Arab leaders blew off the leader of the free world (such as he is) after the New York Times, the Associated Press, and the BBC hysterically claimed — based on their crack sources in the Gaza Health Ministry (a.k.a. Hamas) — that a jihadist terrorist attack gone awry in the vicinity of a hospital was actually an Israeli war crime targeting children and other civilians.

The episode proves, yet again, that a lie can make its way around the world before the truth straps its boots on — and that, in our digital age, the lie becomes “the narrative” that truth can’t penetrate. Once it inconveniently emerged that Palestinian Islamic Jihad was the culprit, that the hospital was not actually hit, and that the death toll had been wildly exaggerated, the fact of the missile strike vanished from coverage; yet, the branding of Israel as war criminal endures — from Cairo and Amman to 10 Downing Street (which the Brits may soon have to rename Allahu Akbar Avenue, if there’s still any room to step around the prayer mats and change the street signs) to American universities (where Muslim Students Association chapters dominate the campus and the faculty lounge).

And then there’s Biden’s good friend “President” Abbas of the “Palestinian Authority.” This particular “president” is now in the 18th year of the four-year term he won in 2005, in no small part thanks to the Bush administration’s sociology project in sharia democracy. Abbas is holed up in Judea and Samaria (which we are supposed to call the West Bank) because the Palestinians kicked the “Palestinian Authority” out of Gaza in 2007 after they’d chosen Hamas in parliamentary elections the prior year.

Abbas, his Fatah party (the terrorist core of the PLO), and the so-called Palestinian Authority are the descendants of Yasser Arafat, an Egyptian Marxist who later decided he was a Palestinian Marxist. In this neck of the Levant, sharia supremacists have the popular edge over oozingly corrupt lefty nationalists, so the Muslim Brotherhood birthed Hamas in 1987 — just in time for the first intifada — in order to reimagine the struggle against “the occupation” as jihad rather than a “people’s revolution.” Both brands of fascism have a one-person-one-vote-one-time approach to “democracy.” In Hamas’s case, this approach is necessary to establishing a sharia state; in Abbas’s case, it is a result of the fact that if he allowed another election, Hamas would win.

It was thus sadly hilarious to hear President Biden explain that his conversation with “President” Abbas was meant to assure the “Palestinian people” that “the United States remains committed to [their] right to dignity and self-determination” — notwithstanding the October 7 atrocities against Israel that, incidentally, entailed the murders of more than 30 Americans, with another dozen or more likely taken hostage.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Lounges at Beach While U.S. Embassy Evacuates Personnel, U.S. Forces Face Multiple Attacks

Not only do you have the Israeli-Hamas war. You have Americans being held hostage in Gaza, along with Israelis. You also have multiple U.S. bases/positions under attack over the past several days. The U.S. disclosed some of that on Thursday regarding an attack in Iraq. But Biden didn't even mention it in his big speech on Thursday, where he was trying to sell the American people on more aid for Ukraine by comparing it to Israel. Biden's priority seemed to be on funneling aid to Gaza and Ukraine, as well as trying to promote himself.

As Newsmax notes, Biden doesn't want to acknowledge this because it would highlight yet more Iran-backed people attacking U.S. forces, and that would focus more attention on his deals with Iran.

Not only did he not even publicly acknowledge it, but where is the U.S. response? We've had people wounded in the attacks. Yet there has been no response. He's talking more about Gaza aid than this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hate Speech: Biden, Jean-Pierre Sometimes Mentions Anti-Semitism, But Always Mentions Islamophobia

This should tick off everyone. In every post or speech about hate, President Joe Biden and Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre have to insert Islamophobia but not always anti-Semitism.

Yeah, why mention anti-Semitism? Hamas only invaded Israel, slaughtered over 1,000 people, burned them alive, decapitated babies, and still has over 200 hostages.

Yeah, it’s not like anti-Jew rallies disguised as “pro-Palestine” rallies are showing up nationwide and on college campuses.

Your president, ladies and gentlemen. He likely did not write it, but still. Disgusting.

Ah Muslims can chant death to jews, but Tiki Torch bearers cannot protest a statue removal

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Blurts Out at End of Remarks on Bidenomics: “I Have to Go to the Situation Room. There’s An Issue I Need to Deal With”

Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks on his failing economic agenda dubbed ‘Bidenomics’ from his fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium.

Biden got lost on his way to the podium.

Joe Biden told the audience, “I’m not introducing me. Mark is. I forgot. I went straight to the podium.”

The talk went downhill from there. Biden had trouble reading his giant teleprompter as he thanked lawmakers.

Masks Won’t Save You – But Here’s A Way To Get The Critical Medications That Can
Toward the end of his speech, Biden told the audience he had to leave because he had an issue he needed to deal with.

“I have to go to the situation room. There’s an issue I need to deal with,” Biden blurted out.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Moves to Ban Menthol Cigarettes While Pushing Safe Crack Pipes, Marijuana Reform

The FDA has pushed its long-awaited ban on menthol cigarettes, which some public health groups believe could help improve black communities and prevent young Americans from smoking cigarettes. Menthol cigarettes are viewed as more addictive than traditional cigarettes.

Tobacco companies have argued that there is no direct link between menthol cigarettes and starting smoking or even increased dependence on cigarettes. Black leaders, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and other similarly minded groups have voiced concerns that a menthol ban could lead to further policing of black communities.

While the Biden administration continues its nanny-state regulating of menthol-flavored cigarettes, it has made controversial moves to increase access to other drug paraphernalia and safe places to use illicit drugs.

In fiscal year 2022, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) began a $30 million grant program to provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that grants would provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and “any illicit substance.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden's Brain Breaks When Speaking About AI, Shows He Has No Idea What He's Talking About

If you thought that was difficult for Biden, imagine him trying to talk about artificial intelligence. I don't know who had the bright idea to have him talk about that subject when he has difficulty talking about normal things, because you know it would be a recipe for trouble. Remember when Vice President Kamala Harris tried it? It didn't go well.

This was his confused effort to explain the importance of AI, which he clearly doesn't understand. I don't know what the teleprompter said, but Joe clearly went off-script.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Report: Biden Admin Threatens to Quit Supplying Rifles After Israel’s Ben Gvir Purportedly Arms Civilians

The Biden Administration reportedly does not want guns passed out to civilians nor distributed during “political events.”

Haaretz noted, “The [Biden Administration] also threatened to halt an order of some 20,000 rifles purchased by the National Security Ministry from American suppliers.”

The Telegraph reported that photos purportedly showed Ben Gvir “distributing the arms at political events in Bnei Brak and El’ad, two towns near Tel Aviv.”

A social media user posted the tweet below, which translates: “National Security Minister of Israel Itamar Ben Gvir distributing arms to civilians. Here [in Brazil] the order is to disarm the civilian and arm the criminal.”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Slams Fist on Podium, Randomly Starts Shouting Out of Nowhere During Roundtable with Jewish Leaders (VIDEO)

At one point Biden glitched and froze.

“I just look… I mean… *long pause*… I’ll never forget… Well, I won’t go into that —Anyway…” Biden said.

Out of nowhere Biden randomly started shouting. He slammed his fist on the podium as he yelled at the Jewish leaders.

“I wanted them to see!” Biden shouted as he slammed his fist on the podium.

71NlbX8C+pL._AC_UX425_.jpg