Biden administration struggles to fix ailing supply chain

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We were too poor to afford cream or half/half. We had to use condensed or evaporated milk.
I remember my great grandmother using that stuff. With her fancy can top.

Loper

Animal Poor!
bullsheit. We use heavy cream and light cream in all manner of seafood recipes. Your condescending arse pretends to know things that your very limited life experiences never filled in.
Yep, and sauces, soups, stews, mac n cheese, bechamel all kinds of baking, pumpkin pie.

herb749

I would assume that advertiser's would put advertisements on TV for people who would use their product.
It appears that advertisers today believe that there are a lot of mixed marriages , as so many show mixed marriages in the advertisements.

That push began a year ago or longer. Every commercial needs to check all the boxes.

Clem72

We had a practically unlimited supply of heavy cream when I was growing up, thanks to milking 110 cows twice every day.

Jebus, your arm's get tired? As a teenager did your calloused hands cause you to walk with a limp?

Crabcake42

Nope. Haven't worked for years. Living off the govt tit and it feels great.
So just an old crank complaining about, well, from the look of it everything under the sun.

why folks who just have a few years left would spend it complaining about things they can’t change, I’ll never understand.

Crabcake42

Just gotta make one last point about all this handwringing about “no one wanting to work”

since 2020 we lost nearly 750k people to COVID, 100k to opioid deaths, and we have 1mil fewer immigrants over the last several years due to much tighter restrictions on coming to the US. This has lead to population growth being the lowest in 80 years for 2020.

do you folks know anyone that can’t get a job? The ones out collecting social security for old age or disability aren’t ever going to work again, unless we start cutting those benefits. All the extra unemployment benefits disappeared months ago, meanwhile Amazon has hired over a million people with a starting wage of $20 and benefits! Get used to cruddy jobs not being filled, if you wouldn’t take it why do you think someone else will?

The only way those jobs get filled is if we open up the boarders, and we all know that ain’t happening.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/10/...ulation.amp.html?referringSource=articleShare

Crabcake42

Th port in Baltimore is running at max capacity and even expanded operations, according to Larry at least.
California has had a reduction of anchored ships by 60%, this hysteria will be replaced by the next “crisis” soon enough.

I’m already seeing posts about Ukraine since pied piper Tucker started chattering about it last night, simply exhausting

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
suspend social security until 72? End social security disability after 5 years of payments? We need creative action, NOW!

Yeah, let's totally take it out on the elderly and disabled. Not suspend foreign billions or funnels to the elite rich and their pet projects or the money hemorrhage to illegal aliens - we definitely need to punish the weakest Americans.

You people amaze me.

Crabcake42

Yeah, let's totally take it out on the elderly and disabled. Not suspend foreign billions or funnels to the elite rich and their pet projects or the money hemorrhage to illegal aliens - we definitely need to punish the weakest Americans.

You people amaze me.
Money isn’t an issue, is it? We have no one left to work, we need bodies. I showed you the stats, no one is claiming unemployment, everyone who wants to work has a job.

Cancel “foreign billions” all you want, that doesn’t create workers.

I work 40+ hours weekly, have done it since I was 16, there is pride in work, it’s good for the country, the economy, and our human worth.

lots of folks in this forum have thrown in the towel, next time you see a help wanted sign and you have an opinion, look in the mirror, if you’re not putting in 40+ hours a week, f* off