Biden; How can it be...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Biden is a great pick for Obama and shows that somebody in that campaign is thinking. Biden is strong where Obama is weak and will do well in the debates, and campaigning in general. Very similar to the Bush/Cheney ticket.

Yes, they're already playing the footage where Biden slaps Obama around in the primary debate, but I think they can get past that. It also balances the ticket which is what they needed.

I'm tempted to vote for Obama now, for no other reason than that he completely disregarded Hillary Clinton and basically told her to shut up and go the hell home. I love it!

Pete

Repete
:eyebrow:

So.....

Grampy McCain wrapped up his "presumed Republican nomination" many weeks before Obama wrapped up his on the Dem side...

....yet....

...you all maintain it's Obama being full of drama about his choice of VP.

Yeah?

:eyebrow:

:killingme:killingme:killingme

What a bunch of :dork:s

:cheers:
:lol:
Senator Joseph Biden Democrat Vice Presidential candidate said:
Barack Obama is not ready to be president

Pete

Repete
NOW.

He'll be 72 in a week.
:roflmao:
ABC interview from August 2007 said:
Biden said he would stand by an earlier statement that Obama was not ready to serve as president.

CHANGE! You deserve CHANGE! You want CHANGE! Meet Senator Biden who has been in Washington for 30 years! He will help bring the SAME......uh, I mean CHANGE, yea that's it CHANGE!

Rael

Supper's Ready
:roflmao:

CHANGE! You deserve CHANGE! You want CHANGE! Meet Senator Biden who has been in Washington for 30 years! He will help bring the SAME......uh, I mean CHANGE, yea that's it CHANGE!

The administration of change...ing his mind! :lmao:

edit: I'll credit Leno for that line (or something similar...)

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think Biden is a great pick for Obama and shows that somebody in that campaign is thinking. Biden is strong where Obama is weak and will do well in the debates, and campaigning in general. Very similar to the Bush/Cheney ticket.

Yes, they're already playing the footage where Biden slaps Obama around in the primary debate, but I think they can get past that. It also balances the ticket which is what they needed.

I'm tempted to vote for Obama now, for no other reason than that he completely disregarded Hillary Clinton and basically told her to shut up and go the hell home. I love it!

I doubt he did that. I've said all along she wouldn't do VP and Michelle definitely did not want her there. Hillary doesn't think Barry is going to make it, and she doesn't want to be associated with his defeat. She figures she'll sit back, regroup, do her job in Senate, and run against a republican in 2012.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Then there's that convention and roll call and Hillary's "suspending" her campaign.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I suppose all you 2nd Amendment watchers have seen this clip where a very snide Biden answers a gun owner's question by questioning the owner's sanity and mental qualification to own a gun. Lovely stuff.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

There certainly were quite a few verbal gaffes in the event today! :killingme Barack introduding Biden as the next President. Then Biden saying (among other things) Barack America.

:lol:

And this is just a kooky observation, but I swear, when the spouses arrived to the stage and hugged the opposite running mate - and Biden hugged Michelle, he seemed to really be into it! Actually she did, too. It just had a little "ew" factor to it, IMO.

Toxick

Splat
All I know is that I can't wait for Biden to make a comment about McCain being a shriveled-up old fish-belly-white guy.