Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FaxShp1XoAA95Dn.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
President Wrecking Ball is at it again.

Fatalism doesn’t really look good on me but I swear that the commies who run Joe Biden’s brain are beginning to convince me that they might just be able to destroy this great Republic before Christmas this year.

Biden and his squad of professional constitutional assassins delivered the Big Pander yesterday, promising to magically “POOF!” $300 billion in student loan debt into the ether. Democrats and their flying monkeys in the mainstream media positively erupted with euphemisms in an attempt to describe the move as anything but what it is: the screwing of one class of people to buy a few votes from another.

Words like “cancel” and “forgive” were thrown around like beads at Mardi Gras to sugarcoat another hemorrhaging of money that this country doesn’t have. Here was my personal favorite:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“So it is now the White House’s position that if the government forces you to shut down your business and provides you just compensation to keep people employed, that’s the same thing as you failing to pay the college loans you voluntarily undertook,” Daily Wire Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro tweeted. “Geniuses.”

“Obviously someone passed around a memo deciding to compare PPP to student loans when the programs have entirely different purposes…” NewsNation reporter Zaid Jilani wrote in a Twitter thread. “Politicians and nonprofits, most of whom supported PPP, are retroactively portraying PPP as a privilege or giveaway when it was really just a backstop to prevent mass worker layoffs after govt forced businesses to close.”

“This is the first time I can recall that an administration started attacking a program they themselves support in an improvised effort to defend another program they proposed,” he added.

“So you’re saying that the government forces my business to close, and I have to take a PPP loan to pay my employees during that time, and then later that same government will put me in a database and use it to attack me,” journalist Stephen L. Miller tweeted. “The WH Twitter account didn’t think this one through.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MacCallum imagined a scenario where she had $15,000 in credit card debt and she is handed $5,000, she now has $10,000 in debt and does not have extra money to spend. The economic adviser argued the policy will be paid for by the price of the budget deficit being reduced at a significant amount more than the cost of student loan debt.

“So how is that something I can use to pay for furniture for my house? I can’t, that’s not money I have now,” she said.

“The way to think about this is that the government is taking in way more in both receipts and spending way less than we have been in prior years,” he said.

MacCallum argued the U.S. continues to have a huge deficit and is spending more than the nation has. The economic adviser said the deficit is being reduced more than the cost of student loan relief.

“The question on that table, I think you’re making this way too confusing,” he said.

“I don’t think so,” she said.

“Okay, well, hold on, and let me suggest how you’re doing so,” he interjected. “The question on the table is is it accurate to say that we are reducing the deficit more than the cost of student loan forgiveness and the answer is unquestionably yes, okay? I hope that’s pretty straight forward.”

herb749

MacCallum imagined a scenario where she had $15,000 in credit card debt and she is handed $5,000, she now has $10,000 in debt and does not have extra money to spend. The economic adviser argued the policy will be paid for by the price of the budget deficit being reduced at a significant amount more than the cost of student loan debt.

“So how is that something I can use to pay for furniture for my house? I can’t, that’s not money I have now,” she said.

“The way to think about this is that the government is taking in way more in both receipts and spending way less than we have been in prior years,” he said.

MacCallum argued the U.S. continues to have a huge deficit and is spending more than the nation has. The economic adviser said the deficit is being reduced more than the cost of student loan relief.

“The question on that table, I think you’re making this way too confusing,” he said.

“I don’t think so,” she said.

“Okay, well, hold on, and let me suggest how you’re doing so,” he interjected. “The question on the table is is it accurate to say that we are reducing the deficit more than the cost of student loan forgiveness and the answer is unquestionably yes, okay? I hope that’s pretty straight forward.”

So now the student debt is going to be paid for by the deficit reduction that will not happen for 8 yrs. :doh:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Border Chief Places Blame for Migrant Crisis Squarely at the Feet of Joe Biden

The Biden Administration can pretend all they want that there’s no crisis at the border, but videos like the ones Melugin regularly posts on Twitter and Ortiz’s testimony make the issue impossible to ignore. The testimony was actually given in late July, but the Florida Attorney General only released it Tuesday.

Although many of Ortiz’s answers are simple yeses, the effect is still powerful as the questioner asks some loaded questions. I’ll let the transcript speak for itself:

Speaker1: Would you agree, Chief Ortiz, that unprecedented numbers of aliens are illegally entering the United States right now?
Ortiz: Yes.
Speaker1: Are the individuals that are turning themselves in, are they turning themselves in because they believe they’re going to be paroled?
Ortiz: I would imagine that they are turning themselves in because they think they’re going to be released. Yes.
Speaker1: When President Biden was elected, did the number of aliens trying to illegally enter the United States increase or decrease?
Ortiz: Increase.
Speaker1: From your 31 years of experience has the Border Patrol in a year ever had the number of encounters that it’s going to have in 2022?
Ortiz: No.
Speaker1: Is the crisis that is currently ongoing at the southern border making the border less safe for Americans and aliens alike?
Speaker1: Since President Biden was elected, does this document indicate that aliens illegally entering the United States perceive that they will be able to enter and remain in the United States?
Speaker1: Why is it important to detain and remove demographics that are amenable to the Border Patrol?
Ortiz: One, you want to make sure you have consequences.
Speaker1: Okay. And if you don’t have consequences, what is likely going to happen.
Ortiz: In my experience, we have seen increases when there are no consequences.
Speaker1: So, if migrant populations believe that there are not going to be consequences, more of them will come to the border. Is that what you’re saying?
Ortiz: There’s an assumption that if migrant populations are told that there is a potential that they may be released, that, yes, you can see increases.
Speaker1: If you’re not detaining and removing demographics that are amenable and the flow will compound -so it will increase at an exponential rate. Is that what is being suggested here?
Ortiz: I do think it will increase, yeah.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Asked Meta To Remove Fauci Parody Account. Meta Responded In Less Than 60 Seconds.

“Hi there – any way we can get this pulled down? It is not actually one of ours,” wrote Clarke E. Humphrey, digital director for the Biden administration’s COVID-19 response team in an email time-stamped 1:24 p.m.

Humphrey didn’t have to wait long for a reply.

“Yep, on it!” replied the recipient, whose name is redacted on the released email. The time stamp on the reply is 1:24:46 p.m. and appears to denote the same time zone.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

More Than 50 Biden Officials in 12 Federal Agencies Colluded with Big Tech to Censor Their Political Opponents

The lawsuit documents show the government’s intent to infringe on Americans’ First Amendment Rights and curb their ability to discuss matters of health policy and U.S. elections through social media channels.

In the lawsuit, the state AGs are compelling the Justice Dept. to turn over communications the Biden administration had with Big Tech companies that pertain to matters such as health policy and election interference.

“Yesterday, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry filed a Joint Statement on Discovery Disputes, asking the Louisiana District Court to compel the Department of Justice to turn over communications between high-ranking Biden Administration officials from the White House, Department of State, FBI and others and major social media companies,” a joint statement on Thursday noted. “The Department of Justice has already turned over communications between a number of federal officials and social media companies but has refused to provide communications between top-ranking officials and social media companies.”

The lawsuit would focus on the widespread and coordinated “censorship enterprise” to rig U.S. elections. It comes in the aftermath of revelations that Facebook/Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg was approached by the FBI to suppress the Hunter Biden story.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He stumbled over his words, “We have to be stronger and more determined and more committed to saving American democracy than the MAGA Republicans and that guy [alking – he left out the “w”] out the door are [to] destroying democracy.” Not only couldn’t he get straight what he was trying to say, but Biden thinks that protesting him is “destroying democracy.” That is so authoritarian and narcissistic, not to mention the failure to understand the basic rights in the Constitution. He not only doesn’t understand we’re a Constitutional Republic, but he also doesn’t understand that freedom of speech is part of those rights. Not only is he demonizing people, but they’re not allowed to even object to him doing so. He just keeps making things worse, saying things like protesters are now “anti-democracy.”

But he wouldn’t be Biden if he didn’t combine that narcissism with his trademark incoherence. I think he was trying to say “protect” here, but it came out as “prect” or “pricked.”

Add to that his attempt to say “reduce the deficit.”

But then at further remarks in Pittsburgh, he had still more difficulties. His crowd was minuscule. Looks like the last place anyone wanted to be on the holiday was with Joe Biden except for the union folks who were likely told to be there.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How Old Bad Ideas Become Wonderful

Biden barked out all sorts of fantasy enemies of the state, as he lumped 75 million people together as a collective existential threat to the soul of America. Left unsaid but understood is what Biden and the “good” other half are supposed to do with such an existential danger posed by millions of their fellow Americans.

Are they to ferret out MAGA supporters in the manner Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin promised to cleanse the Pentagon of mythical white supremacists? Will Biden unleash his new battalions of IRS auditors? Will they call back Mark Zuckerberg to infuse another $419 million of dark money into the ballot counting to absorb the work of state registrars in the upcoming midterms?

Will Biden now recall FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith to alter more government documents, or hire another informant such as Clinton lackey Christopher Steele, or round up 50 more intelligence “experts” to swear that Hunter’s next lost laptop is proof of Russian-Trump collusion?

What exactly is fitting preemptive punishment for Biden’s soul-threatening un-American enemies—solitary confinement in a D.C. jail for a year without charges? Leg irons? SWAT teams awaiting them in their driveways? Early morning raids at their houses while they are still in their underwear? Phone grabs while dining out with their wives at restaurants or in airports?

Or will Biden and the Left be content simply to unleash another 120 days of the “good” sort of riots, arson, and protests, while reissuing the 2020 promises of now Vice President Kamala Harris, that they are “not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day.”