Biden's America Last Program

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Burger King will close up to 400 stores by the end of the year - with two franchises already declaring bankruptcy - as fast food giant fails to keep up with fast-casual competition

• The company says underperforming stores will be the first to go as it announces a historically high number of closures
  • One bust franchisee is set to shut 27 locations across seven states this year
  • Chairman Patrick Doyle said the company will slash franchisees who aren't 'dedicated, enthusiastic operators'
Doesn't have anything to do with the crappy food. Nope.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
BKs onion rings are chopped onions molded into a ring and coated to make perfectly uniform rings. Not "real" onion rings. My favorite will always be the ones from the 70s from Jack in the Box. Real rings, deep fried until the edges were dark and crispy. I miss those and the Breakfast Jack.

Curse the healthy do-gooders who forced change on the best foods ever!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
BKs onion rings are chopped onions molded into a ring and coated to make perfectly uniform rings. Not "real" onion rings. My favorite will always be the ones from the 70s from Jack in the Box. Real rings, deep fried until the edges were dark and crispy. I miss those and the Breakfast Jack.

The ones that come to my memory were Mighty-Mo's and Hot Shoppes Onion Rings.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Foreign to me.
They were local.

1683304807169.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Unveils Rules Targeting Journalists Who Refuse To Be ‘Professional’

The new rules require journalists to submit a letter to gain access to the White House grounds with information about their employment, mandating that reporters work for “an organization whose principal business is news dissemination.”

The rule change comes as the administration has been facing repeated outbursts in the briefing room from reporters like Simon Ateba, and comes days after World Press Freedom Day. Journalists have called out White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre for not giving fair representation in the briefing room and the Biden administration has faced criticism from the press corps over unfair access to White House events.

All current “hard passes,” which are used to gain access to the White House grounds and press briefings, will expire July 31.

The letter requires reporters to submit their physical address, a statement saying they have accessed the White House in the last six months and cover the White House “on a regular basis,” as well as proof of “accreditation by a press gallery in either the Supreme Court, U.S. Senate or U.S. House of Representatives.”

Reporters will also have to state they have the willingness “to submit to any necessary investigation by the U.S. Secret Service to determine eligibility for access to the White House complex, where Secret Service will determine eligibility based on whether the applicant presents a potential risk to the safety or security of the President, the Vice President, or the White House complex.”