Big Love

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nikki is a little witch, I hate her. I want Barb's hair, it's gorgeous. And poor little Margene keeps putting herself in wacky situations. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Nikki is a little witch, I hate her. I want Barb's hair, it's gorgeous. And poor little Margene keeps putting herself in wacky situations. :lmao:
:footinmouthdisease: :lmao:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
RoseRed said:
I loved that show too. As well as Dead Like Me. I also watch Weeds and Deadwood.

I can't wait for Weeds to come back. It should be soon shouldn't it?

I've never watched Dead Like Me...but I LOVE Deadwood! New shows start June 11th. :yahoo:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
I can't wait for Weeds to come back. It should be soon shouldn't it?

I've never watched Dead Like Me...but I LOVE Deadwood! New shows start June 11th. :yahoo:
Ohh, I'm a Deadwood fan too!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:confused: So was Episode 11//Where There's A Will the season finale? I came home all looking forward to seeing how the family took news of Margene's pregnancy, and alas, I don't see it available onDemand. :tap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
:confused: So was Episode 11//Where There's A Will the season finale? I came home all looking forward to seeing how the family took news of Margene's pregnancy, and alas, I don't see it available onDemand. :tap:

Someone stole my Sunday paper and I have no TV Guide and don't see it on the TV Guide Channel website. :ohwell:

crabcake

RoseRed said:
Someone stole my Sunday paper and I have no TV Guide and don't see it on the TV Guide Channel website. :ohwell:

I was looking at the onDemand listings in 'series' and didn't see a new episode listed. Maybe they "get off" for Memorial Day or sumthin'. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
I was looking at the onDemand listings in 'series' and didn't see a new episode listed. Maybe they "get off" for Memorial Day or sumthin'. :lol:

Stranger things have happened... :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
The season finale is this Sunday coming up. They took a week off, and aired the last 3 episodes of the Sopranos.

crabcake

Thanks Nic! :yay:

Geez ... season finale already. Seems like it just came on a couple weeks ago. Ending the season after only 11 episodes? Bummer! :ohwell:

crabcake

Season Finale last night ... it's available 'onDemand' in case you missed it.

I don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it. :popcorn:

camily

Peace
workin hard said:
I didn't even watch that this season. The DH kept saying how stupid it was.
He was right. If I see Christopher relapse one more time and have to sit there and watch him get the nods, I'm gonna kill him myself. Oh well, supposed to be the last season anyway.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
crabcake said:
Season Finale last night ... it's available 'onDemand' in case you missed it.

I don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it. :popcorn:
It was Sunday night. :huggy: