Big Love

Pete

Repete
I actually felt bad for Nikki for a second last night, then I saw the bill for Fairfield Inn and knew the Womens shelter story was BS. Now I hate her again.

camily

Peace
Pete said:
I actually felt bad for Nikki for a second last night, then I saw the bill for Fairfield Inn and knew the Womens shelter story was BS. Now I hate her again.
Ok, that's what that was. I was lost about that. I really didn't see it too good. I do not like her.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ugh! What a biatch she is! :smack:

I wish Bill would kick her ass to the curb, keep the boys, and send her ass packin' back to the compound! :mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did you see the "poor me" look she gave to Mergene turn into the raging devil look? :twitch:

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
Did you see the "poor me" look she gave to Mergene turn into the raging devil look? :twitch:
Oh yea. She is a blonde copy of my ex wife, that is why I hate her.

Pete

Repete
How about when she told the boys they had to go out to the store to pick up something for Barb, the boys asked "Are we going to get ice cream" She said "No, your daddy wont allow fun stuff anymore". :burning:

camily

Peace
Pete said:
How about when she told the boys they had to go out to the store to pick up something for Barb, the boys asked "Are we going to get ice cream" She said "No, your daddy wont allow fun stuff anymore". :burning:
Yeah, I got that too. I hate it when people say that kind of crap to kids to look like the good guy. She needs to just go back to her crazy azz dad.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
MysticalMom said:
Now THAT was a cool show. :yay:

I'm still an episode of Big Love behind...

I loved that show too. As well as Dead Like Me. I also watch Weeds and Deadwood.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
camily said:
Yeah, I got that too. I hate it when people say that kind of crap to kids to look like the good guy. She needs to just go back to her crazy azz dad.

Or the fake job application. Manipulative.