Bikers for Babies

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm gonna try to get the flattie out and make this ....

It's out..it's running...leg is not broke from starting it...we're there!

Attachments

• 007-Optimized.jpg
    007-Optimized.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
We currently have over 130 riders registered online....which is (from past experience) approximately half of what will be there....:yahoo:

If you would like to show support for these wonderful bikers that have donated to prevent premature births, the route will be....

2:00 leave MIR, right on Rt 234, left on Rt 5, left on Rt. 6, left on BelAlton Newtown, right on 301, Apes

If you are getting out there and taking pictures, please message me so we can make arrangements to get a copy

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Phooey. I just looked at the list of show classes....and my old Harley does not fit in to any of them.

Oh well....maybe "American Street Cruiser"...:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Who's wife? Me..I don't have one of those and haven't for quite a few years...going on 7, in fact. Yr obviously confused again; you forgetting to take your meds?

:coffee:

Who's wife? Me..I don't have one of those and haven't for quite a few years...going on 7, in fact. Yr obviously confused again; you forgetting to take your meds?

:coffee:

Did you make it there? I left before the ride. Damn racetrack announcer was driving me crazy. First time I saw bike drags though awesome!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Did you make it there? I left before the ride. Damn racetrack announcer was driving me crazy. First time I saw bike drags though awesome!

Nope. I made it to Callaway...whereupon I noticed my oil light was on and stayed on. I changed the oil yesterday and didn't have the Nitro 70..so I used Amsoil 60W and a bunch of Lucas additive. Bad idea..it foamed up like crazy.

Took it back home in the trailer and felt sorry for myself for a while....and then order a case of Rev Tech 70w and worked on my '76 Bronco restoration instead. :buddies:

Nope. I made it to Callaway...whereupon I noticed my oil light was on and stayed on. I changed the oil yesterday and didn't have the Nitro 70..so I used Amsoil 60W and a bunch of Lucas additive. Bad idea..it foamed up like crazy.

Took it back home in the trailer and felt sorry for myself for a while....and then order a case of Rev Tech 70w and worked on my '76 Bronco restoration instead. :buddies:

Good move. It was a cluster f. Had to drive in circles before I found a place I thought I could get out of before the ride. Fun avoiding the race bikes coming back from runs. Had to cross that road several times. They don't stop. Cool thing about the races is there is almost no time between runs like with cars. One every minute or less.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good move. It was a cluster f.

That..plus ole Clem and his buddies were/are planning on taking me out on the bike one of these days, said so in writing. So any time I ride I have to be on the lookout for whoever it is I need to shoot. :buddies:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Preliminary count....over $30,000 raised, slightly over 350 bikes, and more than 400 people attended the event

A big thank you to all that attended, it was a HUGE success...

We start planning for next year in Mid March if you are interested in helping and/or offering suggestions to change up the venue or activities