Bills @ Skins

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Here we go again!

Typical Redskins trying to blow it!
RedSkins will win the game, but they will not cover the spread.

I thought they would of been hyped (sp) up and wanting a big win, but nope, they play like $hit instead.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

I thought they would of been hyped (sp) up and wanting a big win, but nope, they play like $hit instead.

They will be lucky to escape with a win.

Feels like so many games before were we've had a decent lead to slowly let dwindle down to being within reach for the other team which squeeks it out with a last seconf FG.

Just saying, it has that feel.

D

dems4me

yeah Cartright!! :clap: Evertime he's gotten the ball today I've been jumping up and down hootn' and hollern'... I'd like to see them line him and Portis up in the backfield, fake it to Portis and hand the ball off to Cartright with Portis blocking :clap::clap:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm glad that I'm a Dallas fan.

You Redskin fans have to deal with to much. (I feel for you)

But anyway, Go Skins.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Phew, Smoot right on time. I was afraid looking at it in real time they were going to throw a flag!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Smoot has probably played the best game I've seen him play for the skins..Bills have really taken Cooley out of the game in the 2nd half.

ynot

Give them a break, I am sure they are givng their all, but under the circumstances they are doing just fine.