• No

Votes: 72 43.1%
  • Yes, but not in my family.

Votes: 16 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard Cranium

I voted no.

The reason I voted no is because I would want my children to marry within my own race and religion and carry on my traditions and ideals to the next generation. I would not disown my child if they were to marry outside of my race, but I prefer for them to keep within my race and faith. I've never dated outside of my race, and I don't see how people can find something so contrasting to be attractive.

Certainly there are exceptions to the stereotypical mold of every race. There may be a young man or woman many years down the road, of a different race, that would treat my child exceptionally well....and right now, I'm not sure whether or not I would accept that. I'll let you know when the time comes.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In no way shape or form does that indicate hate. I do not hate people from the Middle East. I never said that. I was ashamed to admit that I do not think I would be able to have a succesful relationship. That could be for a lot of reasons.

We bangbangbang the best.. your loss!!

LordStanley

I know nothing
The human race is filled with indecent people, but it takes all kinds to make a world, as my grandmother says. I was extremely ignorant, but it was because I didn't know. Once I was educated, I became less ignorant. I feel like I am better as a person now.

Is that what you call what Juggy did to you?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I voted no.

The reason I voted no is because I would want my children to marry within my own race and religion and carry on my traditions and ideals to the next generation. I would not disown my child if they were to marry outside of my race, but I prefer for them to keep within my race and faith. I've never dated outside of my race, and I don't see how people can find something so contrasting to be attractive.

Certainly there are exceptions to the stereotypical mold of every race. There may be a young man or woman many years down the road, of a different race, that would treat my child exceptionally well....and right now, I'm not sure whether or not I would accept that. I'll let you know when the time comes.

Do not let anyone tell you who you should or should want in your life. Right or wrong it is something that you and only you can choose.

Many people have ideas of what they are looking for in their partner. That is their choice.

Some people are trying to turn this into something nasty when it really does not have to go that way.

I too would like to think that my partner will share many things in common. For now that is what I am looking for. But again, when the right person comes along all that could fly right out the window.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Do not let anyone tell you who you should or should want in your life. Right or wrong it is something that you and only you can choose.

Many people have ideas of what they are looking for in their partner. That is their choice.

Some people are trying to turn this into something nasty when it really does not have to go that way.

I too would like to think that my partner will share many things in common. For now that is what I am looking for. But again, when the right person comes along all that could fly right out the window.

Would you two get a room already. Maybe then you won't be so uptight.