Bonfire/PLO Weekend

Tina2001aniT said:
[color=darkorchid....as a common rule (should be in a handbook somewhere) you DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tell someone you love them after talking ot them for a week and never meeting them...that just has [b]pathetic loser[/b] written all over it!!!![/color]
:shocking:Gee Rose... you gonna take that...:popcorn:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Tina2001aniT said:
you DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tell someone you love them after talking ot them for a week and never meeting them...that just has pathetic loser written all over it!!!![/color][/size][/font]
I wonder how long it took for him to tell Sexy.

H

HollowSoul

Tina2001aniT said:
Jealous?

and it does not count as "putting out" if you don't :gossip: and all that happened with hollow soul was a little :gossip: and a little :gossip: right before we :gossip: all while we :gossip:
shhhh....(you wasn't supposed to tell)... :howdy:

W

Wenchy

sleuth said:
Well.. I've figured out my plans for that weekend.

I think I'll make it to the bonfire on Friday... but I'm gonna have to decline on the camping at point lookout. :frown:

See you Friday :cheers:

W

Wenchy

Pete said:
Nevermind, I am hosting the "ex" this weekend, I forgot. She is coming to see boy play soccer and going to the RF

First of all, I can't even believe you would want to hang with the tards. :killingme

Second: We are waiting to see the interesting thread you will be posting about "Hosting -the -Ex -Weekend -Nightmare...Please Wake Me Up!"

Seriously, enjoy your weekend. The bonfire will not be the same without you as fuel.

Pete

Repete
Wenchy said:
First of all, I can't even believe you would want to hang with the tards. :killingme

Second: We are waiting to see the interesting thread you will be posting about "Hosting -the -Ex -Weekend -Nightmare...Please Wake Me Up!"

Seriously, enjoy your weekend. The bonfire will not be the same without you as fuel.
I don't want to hang with the tards, I would be on my side the tard on theirs. I am always up for tard watching, it is amusing.

The joke there was that I would rather hang with the ex than tards.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Pete said:
I don't want to hang with the tards, I would be on my side the tard on theirs. I am always up for tard watching, it is amusing.

Great, another scar for life:ohwell:

K

Kain99

Pete said:

This self imposed... Forum segregation makes baby Jesus cry! :bawl:

I got Grandma to babysit! Me and my hubby will be attending and I'll be bringing some 7 layer dip! :getdown:

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
CableChick said:
I got Grandma to babysit! Me and my hubby will be attending and I'll be brining some 7 layer dip! :getdown:
:yum:

We'll also be having Chili and Cornbread
Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
Crab Pizza
I'm fixen to make a pie or two also.

Oh, and don't forget the S'more's!!!

nomoney

CMC122 said:
:yum:

We'll also be having Chili and Cornbread
Sweet and Sour Kielbasa
Crab Pizza
I'm fixen to make a pie or two also.

Oh, and don't forget the S'more's!!!

is Tigger making the chili?? she makes a great chili I've heard.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tina2001aniT said:
Dear Coolest Guy I know,

I would rather drive drunk straight into a tree then get in the car with you.

Sincerly, <----in no way to be taken affectinately, just a closing!

Tina
In that case.. I have room for one more in my car...