Boyfreinds

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Wetnoodle said:
I respect people i dont just hit on them, Like if any have a hubby or BF i sure aint goin to PM them im old school, or even if they just live with someone i dont like to start probs!!
Just like you give Mrs. Wetnoodle the same respect?? :popcorn:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Barnacle said:
Gosh, what woman wouldn't jump at the chance to be with a guy like you.... especially with the ever charming line "Eatin' ain't cheatin!" I'm sure the women you listed are thrilled to be on your "to do" list!! :lmao:

I know I didn't even make that list....but, stalking him is on my "to do" list

Wetnoodle

Barnacle said:
Gosh, what woman wouldn't jump at the chance to be with a guy like you.... especially with the ever charming line "Eatin' ain't cheatin!" I'm sure the women you listed are thrilled to be on your "to do" list!! :lmao:
LMAO I live by that quote,sometimes! I can be trained though all it takes is LOVE

StarCat

Barnacle said:
:roflmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Softballkid said:
How bout I just bring bolt cutters, open it an take what I want... will that work :shrug: I just want the movies.... :razz:

Once you see what's in there....it's not just the movies you will want :shocked: