Boyfreinds

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
StarCat said:
OMG :killingme

Description

<TABLE class=ygrp-desc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>One womans wedgie is anothers mans wiff!!!!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eeeeeewwwwwwwwww

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Wetnoodle said:
This is wrong but so fitting to say this,, do u want yeast WIFF your cotton or do you prefer silk WIFF your yeast!
Did your mommy molest you as a little boy and make you wear her panties??

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Wetnoodle said:
This is wrong but so fitting to say this,, do u want yeast WIFF your cotton or do you prefer silk WIFF your yeast!

maybe it's the blonde..............but i didn't get it....somehow i think i want to keep it that way.........But if anyone is willng to break that down into english for me that would be great.....

sockgirl77

mv_princess said:
maybe it's the blonde..............but i didn't get it....somehow i think i want to keep it that way.........But if anyone is willng to break that down into english for me that would be great.....
He is sick in the head :yay:

Wetnoodle

harleygirl said:
Did your mommy molest you as a little boy and make you wear her panties??
No maam just my DOMs,but i have good news i have enough power to only make um go on my head,no were else!!

morganj614

mv_princess said:

RUN, run as fast and as far away from this :durtard: thread as you can.:huggy:

StarCat

mv_princess said:
But if anyone is willng to break that down into english for me that would be great.....
You're probably better off not knowing. I didnt REALLY get it either but it sounded pretty gross