MissKitty

:pete:

Attachments

• clinger.jpg
    clinger.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 81

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
You need to back off. Like someone said, give him time to miss you. If you are sending him that many texts and voicemails, he ain't gonna come back; you are just confirming to him all the reasons that he broke up with you. Apparently he's felt this way for sometime, and now that he's broken up with you, he's breathing a little easier, which makes it seem like he's out living the life. You have to think that maybe breaking the news to you lifted the weight of the world off his shoulders.

Not saying it's gonna be easy, but you gotta go on. Not saying to go hook up with the first guy you meet, but go out with your friends, have a good time. Maybe he will get word that you are out and about having fun with your friends, and then maybe he'll realize that maybe you have moved on, and then he'll come back.

But being the cling-on is definitely the ultimate turnoff.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
You named this thread "boys". How old are you? I hate to say this but if your young, someday you will realize that you werent really in love just infatuated. There will be others, maybe someday you can date a real man.

LordStanley

I know nothing
You need to back off. Like someone said, give him time to miss you. If you are sending him that many texts and voicemails, he ain't gonna come back; you are just confirming to him all the reasons that he broke up with you. Apparently he's felt this way for sometime, and now that he's broken up with you, he's breathing a little easier, which makes it seem like he's out living the life. You have to think that maybe breaking the news to you lifted the weight of the world off his shoulders.

Not saying it's gonna be easy, but you gotta go on. Not saying to go hook up with the first guy you meet, but go out with your friends, have a good time. Maybe he will get word that you are out and about having fun with your friends, and then maybe he'll realize that maybe you have moved on, and then he'll come back.

But being the cling-on is definitely the ultimate turnoff.

:pete:

lovinmaryland

Hey now, you may be right but you don't have to be so mean oh 'radiant one' :buttkick:
:biggrin:

I dont think she was being mean... just honest. If I broke up w/ someone and they sent me 8 text in one day and were wondering about my every move, I am not sure about you but that would ring my stalker bell :eyebrow:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
You named this thread "boys". How old are you? I hate to say this but if your young, someday you will realize that you werent really in love just infatuated. There will be others, maybe someday you can date a real man.

Puleez. If she wanted sound, mature advice, she'd have asked her friends, not some strangers on the internet. :rolleyes:

K

kris31280

Its killing me inside to know that he is so happy after he just broke up with me. People are telling me to act like i dont care smile when i'm passing him, not to let him back in my life so easily. Everyone thinks he'll come back..

I hope to god he does, but i just dont know when. He says he needs his space but i cant go two seconds without knowing whats going on with him. He avoided talking to me tonight which is killing me. So when he wakes up he is going to have atleast 8 messages from me. I cant hide my feelings for him. I want him to know he hurt me but i still care about him and want him back in a heartbeat!
Uh... that's not the way to win him back... don't become THAT chick, the crazy psycho chick.

Use this down time to go read a book or two. I'd start with "He's Just Not That Into You". I realize it's cliche and it's probably the last thing you want to read... but it really should be required reading for every female in the world because IT MAKES SENSE and it gives you your sense of empowerment again.

After reading that, if you two are still not back together, read "It's Called a Break Up Because It's Broken". It'll change your life :yay:

M

mudd

I had a wise goat once that gave good advice on topics such as this....

should you keep txting him???

naah-naah-naah

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
Kris's advice is good. I only read half of "It's Called a Breakup Because it's Broken," but it was good. Some of what they say is a little frustrating to accept, but the authors include lots of jokes and confidence boosters. ALSO since it is a book and not a person, you can put it down and walk away if you start crying or don't like what you are "hearing." I've heard lots of good reviews on the books. :yay:

Good luck and relax. It's a lot easier to get over him if you don't talk to him and distract yourself. Also, just because you move on, doesn't mean that you will never fall back in love with him if he ever decided to come find you again. If it was meant to last, it will find a way. There's nothing you can do to change that and forcing the relationship to happen will only make both of you miserable. :huggy: