Boys...

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Girl, if you truly love him, then "let him go". If he really wants you back, he will let you know.

I know it hurts, but it's the only way you can "move" on with your life. Maybe you will find someone who's much better than your current ex-boyfriend.

Calling, texting, emailing, or driving by his house will not makes him miss you and wants you back. It just raised the "stalker" alert, and he will to go court to get restraint order on you. This is not something you want or need in your life right now. You don't want to be labeled as a "Crazy Stalker".

Here's some :huggy: and please "move on" with your life. :huggy:

secretagentgyrl

Girl, if you truly love him, then "let him go". If he really wants you back, he will let you know.

I know it hurts, but it's the only way you can "move" on with your life. Maybe you will find someone who's much better than your current ex-boyfriend.

Calling, texting, emailing, or driving by his house will not makes him miss you and wants you back. It just raised the "stalker" alert, and he will to go court to get restraint order on you. This is not something you want or need in your life right now. You don't want to be labeled as a "Crazy Stalker".

Here's some :huggy: and please "move on" with your life. :huggy:

Indeed sista!

backagain39

Take out a piece of paper and make two columns....things I loved about him and things I didn't. Look at the relationship with clear eyes and mind, not your heart. If it was that great, give him time alone and if it was meant to be it will happen. If not then remember the good times, learn from the relationship and look at your list often and remember what you want to have and not have in your next relationship. What you may find around the next bend in the road could be the actual love of your life..................

This one always helped me..........love is a chemical response in the body...when you loose the trigger for the response the body has withdrawals...hence the pain.....and this too will pass.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is all about planning and logisitics..

Your ex needs to "accidentally catch" you bumping uglies with someone else. Driveway at his house.. dome light accidentally left on in the car 1AM or so.. Doesn't matter, boy or girl..

And for it to REALLY work, he needs to catch you doing one of those yucky things you refused to do for him.. THAT will definitely bring him crawling back.