Bra Malfunction Etiquette

K

kris31280

:shrug: I haven't the faintest clue... it's not like you're standing in a bar surrounded by your girlfriends scoping out the guys that come in, judging them first by their looks and secondly by what their package may appear to be...

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Well, when the words coming out of men's mouths don't make sense, you don't find me staring at their nipples...

Take your meds and you won't have to worry about it.

Yeah, what do we get to stare at when that happens? :shrug: Its not like I can see their bank account or anything......

And women wonder why we think that they're all materialistic [insertderogatorynounofchoice]

LCDj

Lou
Broken Bra

Throw the bra away and go through the rest of the day as a natural woman the way you were intended to be.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
And women wonder why we think that they're all materialistic [insertderogatorynounofchoice]

Pfffttt, Oh please like you never fantisize about the size of a woman's bank account. :rolleyes:

You know if it was all about money I'd be spending his on car parts instead of diamonds :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Pfffttt, Oh please like you never fantisize about the size of a woman's bank account. :rolleyes:

You know if it was all about money I'd be spending his on car parts instead of diamonds :lol:

Money's a turn off. It spawned a long conversation with my aunt when I turned down a nice jewish girl because she came from New England money. :lol: