Bra Malfunction Etiquette

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Dear God, I can't even imagine having that happen. Like the clasps just came undone or it exploded?? I can't even see how that happens. Of course, I'm not exactly blessed in the boob dept.

:lol: Yeah, if my bra came undone, I could take it off and nobody would know the difference. Perhaps a safety pin, rubber band, god I don't know, I have no clue.

Oooh I don't know what I'd do if my bra broke at work. Honestly, I'd probably be so uncomfortable that I'd tell the boss man I gotta hit the road. I'm cold pretty much all the time and it'd be terribly obvious :blushing:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Oooh I don't know what I'd do if my bra broke at work. Honestly, I'd probably be so uncomfortable that I'd tell the boss man I gotta hit the road. I'm cold pretty much all the time and it'd be terribly obvious :blushing:

obvious because they're big or obvious because they'd end up at your waist?

obvious because they're big or obvious because they'd end up at your waist?

:lmao: Obvious because my headlights would be blinding my co-workers, lol. I love my 'ladies' and no, they're not big but they're not small either and they definitely don't hang :killingme

Geek

:lmao: Obvious because my headlights would be blinding my co-workers, lol. I love my 'ladies' and no, they're not big but they're not small either and they definitely don't hang :killingme

Did you see the "pedals" bra? It has a pocket for your headlights :smile:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

Is the answer to the riddle 38C with perky nipples?

hard nipples :drool: