Bra Malfunction Etiquette

K

kris31280

It was her underwire. :gossip:
Popped wires are easy to fix... band aid over the "escape hatch" of the wire until you get home, and then a basic needle and thread will seal the hole and reinforce it to prevent future escape attempts.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Big Lots. Shoulda known better, huh? :roflmao:

Actually, it's a Maiden Form from JCPenney. Usually they are nice comfy bras but this one is all jacked up :lmao:
You should try the ones from Target. they are great no problems with them and my boobs look wonderful!!

Geek

Popped wires are easy to fix... band aid over the "escape hatch" of the wire until you get home, and then a basic needle and thread will seal the hole and reinforce it to prevent future escape attempts.

I have destroyed my underwire in a few bras to the point where they could only be used as weapons. Course I just wash and dry them like a pair of yoga pants too.

Stupid wires. The pain we go through just to fluff up our boobs.

Mojo

Is that what you're blaming the Tiki incident on now, a bra malfunction :lmao:

Jameo

What?!

I'm gonna return it. Take if off right there in the middle of the store and tell the cashier I need to exchange this one for a new one :roflmao:

K

kris31280

Is that what you're blaming the Tiki incident on now, a bra malfunction :lmao:
Which portion of the Tiki Bar Incident? It was multifaceted :lmao:

If we're discussing the motorboat portion, that was because I was tipsy and motorboating is no big thing to me. He wasn't the first, I'm sure he won't be the last.

If we're discussing the flashing portion, that was because your woman and Anna Nicole came running up to me (or so it seemed in my tipsy state) wanting to know about the scarring from my surgery. That wasn't the first time I had flashed, and it probably won't be the last.

:shrug: my boobs mean very little to me... it's from years of them being twice the size they are now and people objectifying them, grabbing them, being awed by their mass, etc. I'm detached from them, and they don't really seem like part of my body.

Geek

Which portion of the Tiki Bar Incident? It was multifaceted :lmao:

If we're discussing the motorboat portion, that was because I was tipsy and motorboating is no big thing to me. He wasn't the first, I'm sure he won't be the last.

If we're discussing the flashing portion, that was because your woman and Anna Nicole came running up to me (or so it seemed in my tipsy state) wanting to know about the scarring from my surgery. That wasn't the first time I had flashed, and it probably won't be the last.

:shrug: my boobs mean very little to me... it's from years of them being twice the size they are now and people objectifying them, grabbing them, being awed by their mass, etc. I'm detached from them, and they don't really seem like part of my body.

I feel that way about my head. :ohwell:

D1VA

You should try the ones from Target. they are great no problems with them and my boobs look wonderful!!

There are billions of bra's at Target. What is the name? I'm always looking for a good bra. Hope they have it in bigger cup sizes. :(

K

kris31280

There are billions of bra's at Target. What is the name? I'm always looking for a good bra. Hope they have it in bigger cup sizes. :(
I like the ones from Fashion Bug myself. Torrid has some pretty great ones too, but they're pricey.

Cato's bras are cute, but they fall apart after a few washings/wearings.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I will let you know tonight when I take mine off.

they are great though the shoulders don't slip on them.