Brass Rail

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: that post

Originally posted by DramaMama
that post that makes 'no sense at all' is refering to someone asking if it was bucky and ray down at the rail...if you want to know read the trash paper, i am sure it has all the info you are looking for!

Do you be Bucky or Ray's baby's mamma? :shrug:

Farm Queen

Yes that is what i was getting at, you guys think this is a joke, it is not, all i am saying it that you don't bring people's names out there that have nothing to do with it, that starts RUMORS....something everyone feens on!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: hmmmm

I am here because I can be and i knew for some reason you would have something dumb to say...

Oouuuuuuch, that really hit home:bawl:

Your user name explains why you're still here.......

Do yourself a favor and re-read vrai's post.

DramaMama

NOPE

I am neither bucky or ray's Babies momma's...but I think it is a sad situation that they are involved in and people just assume they know about it and they dont.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Farm Queen
Yes that is what i was getting at, you guys think this is a joke, it is not, all i am saying it that you don't bring people's names out there that have nothing to do with it, that starts RUMORS....something everyone feens on!
Take a pill, stop being one.. Or are you really that stupid?

BTW. Is school out today?

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: NOPE

I am neither bucky or ray's Babies momma's...but I think it is a sad situation that they are involved in and people just assume they know about it and they dont.

You can stop blowin' smoke, Drama and lookie here. Try re-reading some of your own posts again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, ladies (and I use that term loosely), YOU are the ones that posted all that crap in the Announcements and made it everyone's business. If you didn't put your business on the street, maybe people wouldn't talk about it.

We all know exactly what's going on with Bucky and Ray - you've only been telling us for a year. :duh:

Farm Queen

oh ok mainman....you must think you some kind of bad ass, for one, i am NOT Stupid, you must be F-ing stupid, cause you talk out your ass!! I am saying someone dies and you want to be stupid about it, go to hell

DramaMama

okay 'em'

looked and have no fricking clue what you are talking about? why would I be blowing smoke? if i was one of the babies mothers I would say so, why would I hide...then I would give you the real story, so either know what you are talking about or hmm...do yourself a favor and stop talking!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
We all know exactly what's going on with Bucky and Ray - you've only been telling us for a year. :duh:

Somebody did ask about boxing in St. Marys....... I say we have our first contestants.

box.gif

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Farm Queen
oh ok mainman....you must think you some kind of bad ass, for one, i am NOT Stupid, you must be F-ing stupid, cause you talk out your ass !! I am saying someone dies and you want to be stupid about it, go to hell

Who looks stupid now?

Farm Queen

Yea i know them both, but i have never posted anything on that subjust, keep somking that #### blondi, why do you think i am saying it is stupid, you think you know somehting that i dont know? like you know me or somehting? you all have serious problems!!!

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: okay 'em'

looked and have no fricking clue what you are talking about? why would I be blowing smoke? if i was one of the babies mothers I would say so, why would I hide...then I would give you the real story, so either know what you are talking about or hmm...do yourself a favor and stop talking!

Can you please re-phrase that? I'm confussed!