Brass Rail

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Farm Queen
Yea i know them both, but i have never posted anything on that subjust, keep somking that #### blondi, why do you think i am saying it is stupid, you think you know somehting that i dont know? like you know me or somehting? you all have serious problems!!!

Say what?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by mainman
Sorry folks, tread over... Its officially all bout pixie now...:lol:
She's in the process of dying now...so carry on. :popcorn:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE.......this started as an informational thread about a local shooting....now your arguing over bucky, ray & who their babies mama is???? WTF? Like I said before and I guess I'll say it again....only those involved will TRULY know what happened that night & unfourtunatley one is dead & the other is severly injured.....:frown: that also means just because you know them does NOT mean you know EXACTLY what happened.......:biggrin:

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by deino2002
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE.......this started as an informational thread about a local shooting....now your arguing over bucky, ray & who their babies mama is???? WTF? Like I said before and I guess I'll say it again....only those involved will TRULY know what happened that night & unfourtunatley one is dead & the other is severly injured.....:frown:

Well, since only those involved will TRULY know what happened that night, we've moved on to other topics of conversation. :confused:

Soooooo, Is Bucky or Ray your baby daddy? :shrug:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Christy
Well, since only those involved will TRULY know what happened that night, we've moved on to other topics of conversation. :confused:

:killingme :killingme :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

They're my babies daddies! :burning: Both of them and I don't find this funny anymore! :bawl:

mainman

Set Trippin

:lmao:....:killingme

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~

That is all fine and well that you have moved on...but maybe it should be in another thread with another topic....consideration for the family of those involved....i'm starting a new one feel free to join in

:biggrin: