Breakfast in Waldorf

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Agreed providing you can get in/out of the place/area without being robbed and/or carjacked. Oxon Hill is an area that has gone downhill over the past 20 or so years. Very unfortunate for some of the long-time business owners there.

If I were leaving SoMd and heading to NoVa, I would go to the Ranch House Restaurant in Oxon Hill. They have the least expensive and most delicious breakfast in the area. It's a diner type atmosphere.

Ranch House Restaurants - Oxon Hill, MD

Home

Rock_Chick

Agreed providing you can get in/out of the place/area without being robbed and/or carjacked. Oxon Hill is an area that has gone downhill over the past 20 or so years. Very unfortunate for some of the long-time business owners there.

Yep. My dad had a business there and had to close it due to being robbed over and over again and just all the other thug ghetto gangstas slinging guns cuz they are so bad ass

redman

LOL You couldnt pay me to stop and eat anywhere in that rat hole

Rock Chick,

You don't have to eat there and I don't think you have. You have let the name of a location scare you away. It's not as bad or unsafe as you think. I've sat at the counter and had breakfast with G. Gordon Liddy on several ocassions. I have also seen plenty of the so called media people stop in for the food. You'll miss out by living life under that rock. But then again, to each his\her own.

Rock_Chick

Rock Chick,

You don't have to eat there and I don't think you have. You have let the name of a location scare you away. It's not as bad or unsafe as you think. I've sat at the counter and had breakfast with G. Gordon Liddy on several ocassions. I have also seen plenty of the so called media people stop in for the food. You'll miss out by living life under that rock. But then again, to each his\her own.

Right. I forgot Oxon Hill and the area around it are considered safe neighborhoods.

dawn

Right. I forgot Oxon Hill and the area around it are considered safe neighborhoods.

I grew up there and my dad still lives there! I never felt unsafe when I lived there, nor do I feel unsafe when I go there now. :shrug:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I recall many years ago when I lived in the Oxon Hill area, then in the Temple Hills area, and we traveled to Waldorf to shop in a safer place ..... yeah Waldorf safer? At the time it was. Actually Waldorf isn't that bad now, just has a few bad hot spots.

There was a push in the "hood" as some called it, to get people to shop locally. Their slogan was "shop where you live" which we changed to "get robbed where you live". Hey it sounds bad, but it's true.

Then you hang out there ... I'm pretty sure its proven that oxon hill is the hood.

Rock_Chick

I recall many years ago when I lived in the Oxon Hill area, then in the Temple Hills area, and we traveled to Waldorf to shop in a safer place ..... yeah Waldorf safer? At the time it was. Actually Waldorf isn't that bad now, just has a few bad hot spots.

There was a push in the "hood" as some called it, to get people to shop locally. Their slogan was "shop where you live" which we changed to "get robbed where you live". Hey it sounds bad, but it's true.

:lol:

I would shop/eat in wallyhood before Oxon Hill ANYDAY