Breaking News!! Bush Claiming Responsibility 4 Katrina!!!

Qpid

tomchamp said:
Last edited by Qpid : Today at 12:32 PM. :confused: ...From post one!

u freakin dork!! the article was written 2 minutes after I already posted the breaking news...

stop trying to find something that isn't there.... :rolleyes:

accept the facts.

Pete

Repete
Qpid said:
accept the facts.
:killingme :lmao: :roflmao::killingme :roflmao: :lmao: :lol: :killingme:roflmao:

WOOT WOOT IRONY ALERT IRONY ALERT WOOOT WOOOOT

QPID HAS TRIGGERED THE IRONY ALERT SYSTEM. PLEASE POINT YOUR BROWSER TO MOVEON.ORG FOR FOR DIRECTIONS.

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Big Momma said:
I bet you husband brings you with him everywhere just so he ain't gotta kiss your ugly ass goodbye.
No, he left her. I guess Iraq was a better option than staying with her.

tomchamp

Qpid said:
what r u blind?

I didnt edit anything...i posted the actual article from CNN and the statement made before I posted the article I copied and pasted from the red breaking news banner on Cnn.

Your in D E N I A L.

I'm in denial? You say you did not edit your first post? Look at the bottom of post one and tell me what the fine print at the bottom says!

Qpid

tomchamp said:
I'm in denial? You say you did not edit your first post? Look at the bottom of post one and tell me what the fine print at the bottom says!

Your a complete moron....

the article was not posted the first time...

it was posted when i clicked on edit and then I posted the article...

If you can't understand it now I'll just assume its because you and Bustem' Down are Proctors.

Qpid

tlatchaw said:
Sort of like those that spend all day posting arguments with poor word usage.

Im not in english class....

im on the internet.

what moron goes around looking at other peoples posts to point out grammer and spelling errors...

just dumb. :lol:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Qpid said:
im on the internet.

what moron goes around looking at other peoples posts to point out grammer and spelling errors...

just dumb. :lol:

What sort of person throws about accusations that are unfounded personal attacks and then when challenged about their message cannot defend it?

Qpid

tlatchaw said:
What sort of person throws about accusations that are unfounded personal attacks and then when challenged about their message cannot defend it?

:lmao: @ your location

THAT EXPLAINS YOUR PAST 2 POSTS :lmao:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Qpid said:
:lmao: @ your location

THAT EXPLAINS YOUR PAST 2 POSTS :lmao:

You still haven't successfully defended your message.

Oh, I see what you're laughing at. I used some common slang. Your messages are just sloppy. Sort of like your thinking.

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
but i thought it wasn't his fault in any way shape or form? :whistle:
:confused: No you didn't.
You thought it was Bush's fault the Mayor didn't do his job.
You thought it was his fault the governor didn't do her job.
You thought it was his fault the governor used federal funds marked for upgrading the leves for her own pet projects.
You think it's his fault they released all the prisioners who naturally preyed upon the storm victims.
You think it's his fault that people who have been on welfare for generations expect the government to take care of them and provide for all their needs.

You're such a small person all you care about is that Bush said the FEDERAL response was flawed and since he's the top guy, the buck stops with him.
For some reason in your small vindictive mind, you think this is a victory.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
STUpid said:
Y would u except blame for it, if you honestly didnt feel that you were at fault?

Did his administration force him to say it???

come on now.... :lol:
He accdepted responsibility, not blame.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Qpid said:
Clinton DID NOT ignore it.

He tried to do something (remember) and they said he was only doing it to distract the public from the monica lewinsky fiasco.
What was it Clinton did?? Fired a missile at a factory? Let Osama get away.. ignored intelligence reports.. gutted the intelligence community..

OOOH I know.. he probably sent a tersly worded memo to someone in Afghanistan saying.. Surrender Osama to us, or else.... I'll send you another letter..