Breaking News

Bare-ya-cuda

Just waiting to see what the SC says.....
You can be sure this in the works for Maryland. Don’t think for a minute it isn’t going to happen here. By the time the SCOTUS throws the BS flag on this political stunt it will be too late. Ballots already printed, no time to reprint or some other BA excuse.

HemiHauler

Technically...
Democrats succeeded from the union. Using their logic the party should be banned from all elections.

Interesting logic.

Why y’all knuckle dragging, mouth-breathing buffoons fight so hard against the trend of removing those statues of the losers from public lands? By your logic, you’d be first in line to remove them.

somdwatch

Interesting logic.

Why y’all knuckle dragging, mouth-breathing buffoons fight so hard against the trend of removing those statues of the losers from public lands? By your logic, you’d be first in line to remove them.
Lol, I didn't see a fight to remove them! We took Ron White's advice. "You can't fix stupid. "

Hijinx

Ready for a laugh?

I know that Republican State senator Susan Collins will be strongly upset by this and make a strong statement, maybe even a letter.

Ha ha , If that doesn't make you laugh nothing will

SamSpade

Interesting logic.

I guess it’s a matter of perspective. From where I sit, it’s the persons tearing them down who are fighting SO HARD to get rid of them. They’re screeching and protesting and yelling and so forth. And the knuckleheads are just getting in their way.

Yeah, got your point. Black and white. North, good. South, bad.

It’s not a party/confederacy thing. It’s more how each party deals with information they don’t like. The left want it erased and removed from history. They’re fine with censorship. The right wants warts and all. Keep history, even the parts we don’t like. You cannot learn from history if you keep sanitizing it.

HemiHauler

I guess it’s a matter of perspective. From where I sit, it’s the persons tearing them down who are fighting SO HARD to get rid of them. They’re screeching and protesting and yelling and so forth. And the knuckleheads are just getting in their way.

Yeah, got your point. Black and white. North, good. South, bad.

It’s not a party/confederacy thing. It’s more how each party deals with information they don’t like. The left want it erased and removed from history. They’re fine with censorship. The right wants warts and all. Keep history, even the parts we don’t like. You cannot learn from history if you keep sanitizing it.

History doesn’t disappear when participation trophies are removed.

SamSpade

History doesn’t disappear when participation trophies are removed.
It has that effect if the textbooks and everything else is changed. Fascist states know this.

You keep the unpleasant facts. Like, if you’re Germany or Poland and you can still visit the camps.

WingsOfGold

Convicted murderer taking it up the pipe everyday, he must be your kin. Did he send you a Christmas wish list with lube at the top. By the way do you pitch or catch or both.
Silly negro, best he has is YOU'RE A HOMO!
1703889951954.jpeg

phreddyp

Most of us were E5's at one time before being promoted silly boy.
Mass confusion on Fathers Day made your peabrain undeveloped? No you're a homo comeback?????
You seem obsessed with homosexuals please explain, or are they just another group you are afraid of?