Breaking News

Grumpy

Alaska of all places…

It's the cool thing to do with leftists now, they are all jumping in. They be so edgy..:lol:

TPD

the poor dad
It's the cool thing to do with leftists now, they are all jumping in. They be so edgy..:lol:
But that one is a RINO in Alaska which is why it’s a bit surprising. Does he really think he has a chance, at either - barring Trump or winning the Repub nomination?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Traffic Jam Sheep GIF

Grumpy

But that one is a RINO in Alaska which is why it’s a bit surprising. Does he really think he has a chance, at either - barring Trump or winning the Repub nomination?
Didn't really research it, interesting that he is supposedly a Repub...I do find it fascinating that so many repubs/conservatives are so sensitive to mean tweets...:lol:.

SamSpade

The irony is that these institutions are doing this - “to protect democracy”. To do that they’re not just making it so voters can’t choose Trump - but by blocking write-ins they’re preventing people from writing in ANYBODY just to ensure that Trump isn’t one of them.

Hijinx

I am pretty much convinced that they will not be happy until they cause a real insurrection.
This woman from Maine, a former lawyer for the ACLU,(very informative right there)

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Wouldn't they shiiat their pants if he withdrew his appeal.

Hiding behind the supreme court.

Phuck 'em.

I'm getting tired of all this nonsense.

Kinnakeet

Are the democrats trying to start a revolution...This is clearly election interference...Trump has not been convicted of anything nor will he unless the democrats just find him guilty because they are afraid of him the citizens of the USA should see what the democrats are doing and be disgusted with them as I said before the people who voted for FJB if any are the dumbest people on the planet.

Hijinx

How many in this forum are surprised that Maryland has not initiated an act to take Trump off the ballot here.?